Anybody tried this seat cover???

Biglmbass

Jul 29, 2002
Has anybody tried the seat cover that Xtreme-cycle.com makes and sells on that popular auction site? They claim that these are fully fitted and not a one-size fits all. It seems they have both gripper stlye and regular heavy vinyl (non-grip) styles. Price is very reasonable. Ultimately, I just want a black seat cover to hide the last bit of purple thats on my '98 model 200.

Can anyone vouch for the quality of this product? How "grippy" is their gripper model? I'd prefer something that won't pull my pants down and will allow me to slide at least some.

Any help is apprecaited.

VaKDX200

Aug 4, 2003
Originally posted by Biglmbass
Has anybody tried the seat cover that Xtreme-cycle.com makes and sells on that popular auction site? They claim that these are fully fitted and not a one-size fits all. It seems they have both gripper stlye and regular heavy vinyl (non-grip) styles. Price is very reasonable. Ultimately, I just want a black seat cover to hide the last bit of purple thats on my '98 model 200.

Can anyone vouch for the quality of this product? How "grippy" is their gripper model? I'd prefer something that won't pull my pants down and will allow me to slide at least some.

Any help is apprecaited.

I have bought one for my 93 kdx 200, and they fit very well, after about 2 hours of stretching and tugging...Grip means grip, thats for sure...VaKDX200

kelseybrent

Sep 25, 2002
I've got the Xtreme all black gripper on my 03 KDX200 with tall Ceet foam. It took some hair dryer-ing and pulling to get most of the wrinkles out at the seat/tank transition, but it works just fine.

Top Bottom