fatherandson

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 3, 2001
Sgt. Johansen and I are making plans to attend the races on Saturday night. The plan is to go to dinner at the BOB at 5:00 and then walk across the street to the Van Andel arena.

I know I have talked to some others about this event. Some of you may already have tickets. I plan to order some tickets early next week and prefer to be in the upper deck to see the entire track.

Let me know if you plan to attend.

Don Marsh

~SPONSOR~
Jun 5, 2001
I will be there with the wife & Greg Iott and wife.
Although Deb says it will be boring after the Endurocross.
Don

fatherandson

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 3, 2001
Tickets ordered....I prefer to sit in the upper deck to see the whole track. We are in row 8. We could have improved the seats, but we would have had to split up the group. Looking forward to it!

fatherandson

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 3, 2001
Three more tickets for the Johansen family (actually better seats in the upper deck).
Anyone else planning to be in GR on the 28th?

BadgerMan

Mi. Trail Riders
Jan 1, 2001
fatherandson said:
Three more tickets for the Johansen family (actually better seats in the upper deck).
Anyone else planning to be in GR on the 28th?

Three of us would like to attend. Where are ya'll planning to sit...........I'll see if I can get tickets nearby.

fatherandson

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 3, 2001
Done. Brian is bringing most of his family - Bonnie, daughter Jill (and future son in law), son Brent and Grandpa Johansen (Brian's dad).

fatherandson

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 3, 2001
Section 208 is the place to be....INCA will be in row D, Badgerman is in row F, Sgt Johansen and family in row H. Should be fun!
Don Marsh, where are your seats??

Don Marsh

~SPONSOR~
Jun 5, 2001
Section 208
Don't bring anything to throw at me. Lets have a meet & greet somewhere before.
Don

Wolverine423

~SPONSOR~
Oct 2, 2005
Ya lets all meet somewhere for dinner...I'll have Dorie and little Caleb with me as Cody & Clint will be chasing snow bunnies on their snowboards....

DW

BadgerMan

Mi. Trail Riders
Jan 1, 2001
Don Marsh said:
Don't bring anything to throw at me.
Don

Yeah, they have plenty of popcorn for sale at the arena. :laugh:

Don Marsh

~SPONSOR~
Jun 5, 2001
I was just informed that it is section 109
Don

SPARKEY

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
May 7, 2001
I got my tickets, I'm in sec 208 row H
Are we still meeting at the BOB?

Sparkey

fatherandson

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 3, 2001
The BOB is the most convenient place to meet. I am not looking for a fancy dinner. I want a beer and a burger (or pizza). Do any of the locals have suggestions on which restaurant in the BOB we should plan to meet? Do we need reservations?
Sparkey - how many are coming with you?

SPARKEY

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
May 7, 2001
mike
It will be just me.

I have never been to the Big Old Building.
would be nice to have reservations for a big guoup.

Burger and a beer sounds Great to me ;)

fatherandson

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 3, 2001
I was in Grand Rapids this weekend and stopped by the BOB. I explained to them the size of our group and our eating preference. They gave me the menus for Bobarinos and Kabobs. Both of them provide similar bar and grill food. I will call to see if either will allow a reservation for 20. I know Sparkey has made a call to TGI Fridays also. More information to follow....
Sparkey, you and I should car pool!

fatherandson

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 3, 2001
I made a reservation at KABOBS for 4:30 on Saturday night. I told them we would have 15-20 people showing up between 4:30 and 5:00. They are aware that we are attending an event at the VanAndel and need to leave by 6:30. Very nice people!
I know we have a good sized group already, but we welcome all DRNers to join us for some food and beverage.
KABOBS is located in The BOB (big old building) 20 Monroe Ave. NW - thebob.com - and their phone number is 616-356-2000. This building is located across the street from the VanAndel.

Top Bottom