mnnthbx

Apr 1, 2003
I'm looking into some armour (as seen in RM ATV?MC catalog). I thinks I'll pick up the Works Connection frame guards, shid plate and caliper guard. You guys have any experience with these parts? Thanks.

davidg

Apr 30, 2002
I have the works radiator braces and Utah sport cycle skid plate, both from rocky mountain. I think the skid plate is a must if you ride in the rocks.

davidg

Apr 30, 2002
Sorry, I'm still in the dark ages with things like a digital camera. It's not angeled up on the sides like the picture in the R/M catalog. It's just one piece and goes out straight on the sides. It covers all the way out to the wings on the frame. I've beat on it pretty hard the last year and half, it's held up really well.

wanaride

~SPONSOR~
Jul 18, 2003
FWIW, I've got the WC rad braces and skid plate (the "heavy duty" one that was on clearance for $65). The rad braces were a cinch to install. The skid plate was something of a pain in the a** but still doable. Both seem very durable and I'm glad I got them.

dirt bike dave

Sponsoring Member
May 3, 2000
Another item to consider is the Fredette Racing products chain guide.  The stocker is weak and is easily bent or broken by ruts or big rocks. 

Top Bottom