Arnold Schwarzenegger: Cannabis not a drug

weawninsede

Arnold Schwarzenegger has sparked controversy by telling a magazine that marijuana is not a drug. Although the Californian governor's spokesman insisted the comment was meant as a joke, the statement comes amid a fierce debate over whether cannabis use is not being taken seriously enough. "That is not a drug. It's a leaf," Schwarzenegger told his interviewer. "My drug was pumping iron, trust me."

RM_guy

Moderator /
Damn Yankees
My drug is twisting a throttle :)

BadgerMan

Mi. Trail Riders
I have been wondering for some time now just what Arnold has been smoking.

I guess I have my answer, eh?

i hope that "cannabis" stuff doesnt get in my marijuana crop. :) what the hells goin on in california anyway ? wildfires, earthquakes....arnold as governor....ever see kindergarden cop ?? thats a man made disaster... :nod:

also.... i think californians should be required to live in mobile homes. its worked here in the south for years... ever hear of southerners being wiped out by wildfires ?? no, we can be hooked up to our homes, plastic flamingos loaded up and gone in less than an hour.... its just those damn tornadoes.... :laugh:

bclark001 said:
california is still part of the U.S. huh I thought that state broke off years ago
We tried to but the guberment said no. They said we are too self sufficient and produce too much money. The rest of the country would go broke and they couldn't afford to supply all of those trailers in the south. ;)

In regard to Benedict Arnold. I think he is doing something much stronger than pot. :| What a freakin putz he turned out to be.

BadgerMan

Mi. Trail Riders
bclark001 said:
california is still part of the U.S. huh I thought that state broke off years ago
Hey.....if CA broke off and fell into the ocean, wouldn't that put the fires out?

;)

BadgerMan said:
Hey.....if CA broke off and fell into the ocean, wouldn't that put the fires out?
;)

No. Not with all of the big-headed politicians that are full of hot air. We would float. :nod:

It's the rest of the country that would sink. :fft:

california needs chuck norris. mother nature herself wouldnt screw with chuck. dont even have an election, let him and arnold fight it out !! :nod:

BadgerMan

Mi. Trail Riders
Ol'89r said:
It's the rest of the country that would sink. :fft:
LOL! Yeah, I think that youz guys have one of the ten largest individual economies in the world so there is probably some truth to that. :ohmy:

Oh well, Kalifornia is still like a bowl of cereal……fruits, flakes, and nuts!

:nener: