MX-727

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 4, 2000
Every company needs to model their customer service after Asterisk.

I lost one of the little straps that holds the knee cup to the brace.  I called Asterisk on Wednesday and the customer service rep (Kristen, as I recall) listen to me and then said "OK, give me your address and I'll send some out."

That in itself was great, eventhough it was my fault she was going to set me up with a replacement part, no charge.  But, that wasn't even close to the most amazing part.

On Friday a brown truck showed up with a package.  Asterisk had sent the part out, second day air, and they didn't send one, they sent a whole new set.  :aj: 

So, to date Asterisk has sent three different underliners, a new set of cables, a new set of lace holders and a new set of the straps to hold the knee cup.  Billy talked me through installing the cables and personally checked the brace adjustment at DW02.

Asterisk, Billy and Kristen: :worship:

oldguy

Always Broken
Dec 26, 1999
Haven't talked to Kristen but Laura has my vote as absolutely the best customer service rep I have ever talked with. She knows the braces but when a question comes up that she isn't sure of she has no hesitation to say so and find the correct answer.
Asterisk has put together a crew that excels in representing their product

Top Bottom