Brian

Stanbagger
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 1, 2001
Thats right folks. The character everyone knows and loves as "BigLou" is nothing more than an idiot. A nice guy, but still an idiot. Lou had two bikes, his 426 and KTM 250. The poor guy made a senseless decision and sold his better bike to me.I've ridden his 426, and its nice, but nothing next to the punkin he sold me. And as much remorse I have for taking advantage of him, I'd like to say one thing:

No, you can't have it back! :aj: :)

Sawblade

Timmy Timmy Timmy!
Sep 24, 2000
Stan,
Sounds like you like the pumpkin! :thumb:

Danman

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 7, 2000
We all knew Stan, but your the only cold hearted enough to take him to the cleaners like that. No of us had the money....ur heart to do that to him ;)

Dapper

Sponsoring Member
Jan 25, 2002
Stan maybe you're to young to remember the saying "different strokes for different folks". Idiot, I THINK NOT! :|

Misguided but not and idiot. :confused:

Last edited:

Grady

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 19, 2000
Stan and I went to Muenster Saturday, and I had a chance to ride the Katoom thru the woods, WOW does that thing handle the woods great or what! :yeehaw:

The only bad part is now I want one. :(

Too bad KTM pulled out of Dirtweek, now I want to try out a few of the fourstrokes.

Jeff Gilbert

N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 20, 2000
Lou, I take it the JB Weld is still holding on Stans new bike. ;)

justql

Sponsoring Member<BR>Club Moderator
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 23, 2000
Grady- My 450 will be there Saturday. I'm sure by then you'll have gotten a test ride on one though.

mdkuder

Who me?
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 4, 2001
Once you go orange you never go back!

Farmer John

T.C.F.<br>(tire changin' fool)
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 8, 2000
Originally posted by mdkuder
Once you go orange you never go back!

really?
I've had 5 KTM's over the past 14 years... along with 10 or so others....

Currently giving serious consideration to CRF 450....

Moteaux

Professional Mud Tester
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 30, 2001
Originally posted by Stan_Flemmings
Lou had two bikes, his 426 and KTM 250. The poor guy made a senseless decision and sold his better bike to me.

Anyone that would sell a perfectly good KTM and keep a Yamaha..... :scream: well, you have to worry about their better judgement.

Congrats on the scooter Stan. I rode it briefly at DW las year and I really liked it too. If I would have had the money when he had it for sale, I would have bought it as well.

Brian

Stanbagger
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 1, 2001
Originally posted by motohead00

If I would have had the money

That didn't stop me:D :eek:

And no Lou, you still can't have it back. But I'll let you ride it if you're nice :p

Top Bottom