Awe Supercross...It's that time... [SPOILERS]

SMMWest

Mod Ban
Dec 7, 2008
Way to go Stewart with the Houston win. His riding style looked a lot like Ricky "Flash" Johnson back when he was on a Yamaha YZ250.

SMMWest

Mod Ban
Dec 7, 2008
SMMWest said:
Josh Grant really surprised everyone. Should be a great season. I think James "BUBBA" Stewart will come back from being 23 Points down.

Gosh what a prediction I made, ha ha ha ha.

SMMWest

Mod Ban
Dec 7, 2008
Congratulations to James "BUBBA" Stewart on the 2009 Supercross Championship. I was shocked at the dirty riding of Chad Reed, but BUBBA got it done.

SMMWest

Mod Ban
Dec 7, 2008
Grant Langston won his 125cc AMA National Title when James Stewart missed the first races of the season with injury. He won his 450cc AMA National Title after Ricky Carmichael retired and James Stewart was injured.

Chad Reed won one of his 250cc AMA Supercross Championships when Ricky Carmichael was injured, he won his second 450cc AMA Supercross Championship when James Stewart was injured (I know I know Stewart is injured a lot). He finally won the 450cc AMA National Title when the series leader and fastest man on the track Mike Alessi got injured.

Where are the dominant riders in the sport of Motocross Racing? THE GREATEST OF ALL TIME (G.O.A.T) Rick Johnson was dominant in his Championship Seasons against healthy fields. Jean-Michele Bayle was dominant in his Championship Season (come on he won every single big bike title in a single season) against a healthy field. Not downing Grant Langston (hate Chad Reed), just asking where is the hunger these days? Where are the real men of Motocross Racing? Where are the great racers? Is Ryan Villapoto it? Is that what Motocross Racing of the 2000's has to offer the fans?

whenfoxforks-ruled

Old MX Racer
~SPONSOR~
Oct 19, 2006
Merrillville,Indiana
Chad and RV have been practicing together. RV rams Reardon at Vegas, wonder where he picked that up at? Chad got out of the sx only deal with Yamaha, TOO big an ego for Roger to deal with, Kawasaki it is!

Top Bottom