baby violence video

Ol'89r

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 27, 2000
FatBiker said:
Our fore fathers are rolling over in their graves right now! They would kick our a$$es right now for allowing what has happened to this country. I'm almost ashamed of what this country has become! |

I am in total agreement with you FatBiker. I am also ashamed of what our country has become. We have allowed this to happen through our apathy. Nobody seems to care. It starts with our lack of enthusiasm to go to a simple meeting inorder to save our riding areas or favorite track from closure. I have seen this over and over on this and other dirtbike sites. It's like pulling teeth to get people involved in land issues even when they see their favorite riding areas being shut down.

It's even worse with politics. People think they can't make a difference or they are too wrapped up in their own lives to care. We can make a difference though. The Teaparty movement is proving that. If it wasn't, this administration would not be trying to demonize the Teaparty members so much.

If everyone doesn't step-up and become involved in politics, we won't even recognize this country in ten years. Just look at the freedoms we have lost in just the last year and a half. We have a chance to make some real changes in November. We had better do it and vote every incumbent out of office or shame on us.

If you want to see the future of America, look at what is happening in Greece right now.

Like Bob said, check out Flag of Conviction.

helio lucas

~SPONSOR~
Jun 20, 2007
Ol'89r said:
If you want to see the future of America, look at what is happening in Greece right now.
not only greece, infortunatly.
portugal is the next on very short time and then maybe spain...

UE, european union, claim that portugal has to take very severe action to prevent the supposed future situation like greece.
last announced action on tv yesterday is to cut one wage per year, 13 instead 14... we get paid every moth plus one in december and other in the summer, "christmas subsidy" and "vacations subsidy" respectively.

today, finance minister has said that a very severe tax will be employed on the extra wages, instead the total cut... me think: BS!!! is common practice to announce a severe action and then say: "not so severe. we understand that most familys live in bad conditions and we will not make it worse...".

it´s like give a give a punch in the stomach and then say i love you!!! :|

good thing the pope is visiting portugal for some days... :cool:
despite differents belives and opinions, he his a major figure and is very good for us to receive it. portugal is 98% catholic country.
:blah:

FatBiker

Apr 3, 2010
I'll check out this "Flag of Conviction". Good to know I'm not totally crazy (or at least not the only one :coocoo: ). Lol!

Ol'89r

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 27, 2000
FatBiker said:
Good to know I'm not totally crazy (or at least not the only one :coocoo: ). Lol!

The crazy ones are the people that refuse to believe this is happening. They have their heads stuck in the sand and think the current administration is going to save them. And how's that workin out so far???????????? :coocoo:

Helio. You are correct about Portugal and Spain being next on the chopping block. Then, after Spain will come California. Although California is not a country, it has more people and produces more income than many counties. Once California goes down, so will the rest of the United States. What happens in California eventually spreads to the rest of the country too. If we don't get some new people in office, I don't see much of a future for our country. :|

RM_guy

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 21, 2000
North East USA
FatBiker said:
...Good to know I'm not totally crazy (or at least not the only one :coocoo: ). Lol!
For sure you aren't. Hopefully enough people are waking up and realizing they made a big mistake. I know a couple of former OB supporters that woke up but I know many that are totally oblivious to what's going on. If we all do our part we have a fighting chance, otherwise I have to agree with 89'r.

Top Bottom