KTMrad

Mar 20, 2001
We can't let this happen.....letters needed !! Take a few moments to write......if it happens in Arizona, it will set a precedent for National Forests all over the nation !! Check out the link below...

Click HERE

JPIVEY

Sponsoring Member<br>Club Moderator
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 9, 2001
This is outrageous, this not management, this is land piracy; this is the Az. forestry department caving in to the environmentalist and their lawsuits. I can’t believe that after what they are going though they can still believe that closing down our access is going to solve the problems. Not only did these morons allow the destruction of millions of acres of forest, they are responsible for the death and injuries of god knows how many firefighters and civilians, not to mention the billions of dollars in lost property.

When is our goverment going to pull their heads out of their :moon: and declare these groups as terrorists and quite caving in to their lawsuits

JWW

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 13, 2000
I'm at work so I was only able to scan the article quickly. Is it basically saying we need to stay on marked trails only?

JPIVEY

Sponsoring Member<br>Club Moderator
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 9, 2001
No, what they are doing is closing the trail system down until a new system can be plotted ( I see years here ) In the mean time These tree hugging groups ( which by the way are running out of trees to hug ) are and/or have filed suits against the state of AZ. and the USFD to close these areas. so guess who gets the shaft .......us

Ol'89r

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 27, 2000
Originally posted by JPIVEY

When is our goverment going to pull their heads out of their :moon: and declare these groups as terrorists and quite caving in to their lawsuits

Only when we force them to. :(

Everyone needs to join the AMA, ASA, CORVA or any other group that is fighting this and send as much money as you can afford.

Top Bottom