jeb

Jul 21, 1999
Cycra makes some, too. If you have side entry top triple clamp bolts, I'd really recommend the Cycra. I currently own a set of the SRC and Cycra one's. The reason I like the Cycras more is that they push the inner mounting point a bit more forward and more towards the bar end making reforming and mounting of the BB's easier and giving you more room for levers. Also, you don't have to drill out the end of the BB's for the SRC bushing. The nice part about the SRC is the bushing, though. That allows a bit more flex with them in place. Also, SRC makes a clamp for front entry bolts, too. Cycra does not.

You will need some time to get it setup. You will almost without a doubt have to rebend the BB's to fit. Best to have a good vise and large crescent wrench for the job. WELL worth the time, though. Your BB's will never move around in a crash again.

BTW, I don't really like the Cycra probend BB's, though. The probend bend will collapse in a hard hit.

http://www.cycra.com/cgi-bin/SoftCart.100.exe/scstore/p-1055-02.html?L+scstore+valh4484+1005170495

Last edited:

dkmccarty5

Aug 30, 2000
erider Top Triple Clamp with Handguard Mounts

We have just finihsed production of the re-designed top triple clamp, which includes the handguard mounts that bolt directly into the front face of the triple clamp. You can view the basic design by clicking on the logo at left. The new hanguard mounts are thicker than our previous design, and include a much larger radius in the transition area. Includes all stainless steel fasteners and a Scott's damper mounting plate. New pics will be on the site by 11/15/01, along with several other new products.

Top Bottom