tules

Apr 5, 2008
Well I just bought a 1994 KE100 for $75. Runs good and everything, but it likes to die if I turn the choke off. I'm going to try a new spark plug. Any tips would be great! My real question is how to remove/charge the battery! I have a motorcycle battery charger, but I dont know where to hook it up and how to take out the battery. Not use to Dirt bike batteries so maybe somebody can tell me how this works. pic is below idk how to remove it or where to connect to charger. There are no screws or anything to attach wires. I'm assuming it's standard 12v? but it's sooo small.

9lejw7.jpg

IndyMX

Crash Test Dummy
~SPONSOR~
Jul 18, 2006
Amo, IN
Not sure about your battery issues, but... If the bike runs with the choke, but not without it, that's not something that a new plug will cure. That's a jetting issue.

You're going to need to rejet the pilot circuit.

Based on the info you've given, it's impossible to tell if it's too lean or too rich.

Do a search for jetting and read up on it.

Beuford

Feb 23, 2008
Your battery is 6 volts.
you could unhook the red wire from what looks like a fuse holder in the pic and hook a 6 volt charger, pos. lead to the red wire going back to the battery and ground the neg. charger lead to the frame.

Top Bottom