BBQ for the Chadwick, MO ride on May 18th.

KDX220rm

Uhhh...
Jun 3, 2002
Blue Thunder and I have been talking about cookout for that Saturday. I'll volunteer to bring the burgers and two grills to cook. Also I'll bring a campstove to heat either corn or beans.

If the rest of you would like to volunteer to bring chips, eating utensiles (plates, napkins, plastic ware), pop, buns, dessert, ice, cream corn, beans, etc., please reply here so we all know who's bringing what.

Lou and Jason and the rest of you might remember the cookout we had down at Finger Lakes and it was a fest.

Lets make this a fantastic time.

We should be eating around the noon time frame or shortly after noon. We will see about kidnapping the pavillion for us to have a place to eat.

Rick

Last edited:

gospeedracer

Chat Mom
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 8, 2000
You can put us down for corn on the cob, bbq baked beans and "soda"
I'll be bringing either garden burgers or portabello mushrooms for myself unless someone else would like some as well. ;) Com'on, it won't kill ya if it doesn't moo, or at least did. :p

CR Swade

~SPONSOR~
Jan 18, 2001
Call me perpetually un-PC, but my treats definitely used to utter a moo-moo here and a moo-moo there. I need a total count of riders please.

Rick did you really say creamed corn?

KDX220rm

Uhhh...
Jun 3, 2002
Yeah Wade,

I also like cream corn with my hamburgers along with baked beans.

I'll bring my campstove to heat stuff up.

gospeedracer

Chat Mom
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 8, 2000
Originally posted by CR Swade
Rick did you really say creamed corn?
Originally posted by KDX220rm
Yeah Wade,
I also like cream corn with my hamburgers along with baked beans.
Doh! :o I assumed it was a typo. I thought he meant "ice cream, corn"....
Ice cream?! What was I thinking? :think:

CR Swade

~SPONSOR~
Jan 18, 2001
Rick, if you've got the burgers, I'm bringing down some marinated treats (probably strips for sandwiches). Get w/ Jason and we'll figure out how much meat to bring down. Gotta have my grilled flesh (sorry Aimee :confused: )

Jamir

I come and go
Aug 7, 2001
Good lord, there goes my diet! Listen guys, I have 40 lbs to shed before the fall series and all this talk has already added 5 lbs back on! I will bring the Stacker 2.

By the way, who is bringing the most important part of the meal.....the birthday cake? And no, I don't want to see Lou in a bikini jumping out of a big giant cake!

Blue Thunder

~SPONSOR~
Dec 20, 2000
None of us spodes has ever claimed to be a "baker". I might be able to whip something up in my daughters Easy Bake Oven...should plonk out a dime sized cupcake in only an hour or so..hehe
Might need to check w/Mrs. Thunder33 to see if she will do the honors...
BTW, looks like SFC has the chips covered, I'll snag some burger buns...

wfocrusty

Nov 2, 2001
OK....since I got in on the tail end of this, I'll bring the cake. That way you guys won't have to worry about damaging it on the way down (if it would make it down....). I guess it should be something appropriate :moon:

Since the Mrs. is more adept at it than I am (she'd better be...she runs a restraunt), I guess I'll hit her up. Ha!

Jason, you were going to be thirteen, right? :aj:

KDX220rm

Uhhh...
Jun 3, 2002
Hey Jason, thanks for getting the buns.

I'll bring the ketchup, mustard, and KC Masterpiece BBQ sauce.

Hey, its Jamie's (Thunder 33) birthday, not Jason's (Blue Thunder).

CAL

Sponsoring Member
Jul 19, 2000
Sheesh, I almost missed this thread.

I'll see if the misses will wip up a dessert to bring. I can bring some homemade marinated chicken, if there's enough room for some more meat.

What am I thinking...there could never be too much meat! Aimee, you can have your yard burgers...I mean garden burgers. ;) If it didn't moo or cluck, I don't eat it. :)

CAL

Sponsoring Member
Jul 19, 2000
Originally posted by gospeedracer
"soda"

You're learning! At least you didn't say "pop" . I give you guys about a year, and then everything carbonated will be "coke" . ;)

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom