• Keep the beard. You look like a manly man with whiskers

Votes: 15 53.6%
  • Loose the beard. a shorn face is better for nummings

Votes: 13 46.4%

• Total voters

zio

Mr. Atlas
Jul 28, 2000
just shave the part above your lip. Go Amish. Those Amish men are all about pleasing the ladies, or "nummings" as I guess you wierdo's in R.I. call it.

zio

Mr. Atlas
Jul 28, 2000
Originally posted by Flying Scot

The goat is not for you, or for Lou or Zio for that matter ( it looked like they dribbled their chew, ROOKIES ) :)

My goat makes me less attractive to the gays. Otherwise, I'm queer bait. I've been told so by many a gay man. No ladies seem to ever compliment me, though. I'm a goner in jail. My hairless arms, chest, back & butt would surely betray me. And I'm not much of a fighter so I need all the superficial rape prevention help I can get.

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
Hey twinkie, you still owe me a bike wash so shut your cake hole fruitie pie. :moon: PK, back hair rules, in your case though, you'd look like a walking football field.

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
:moon: :moon:

FLYIN_KAW

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 19, 2000
Dude I didn't even know you had or still have a beard.
What up wit dat.
Shave the sucker if you want, or keep it.
I'll still laugh at you anyway.
:)

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
It's pile hole ya LYM.

firecracker22

Sponsoring Member
Oct 23, 2000
This is one of the funniest threads ever.

I like facial hair on men, couldn't say why. As long as it is well-groomed that is.

squeaky

Roosta's Princess
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 28, 2003
Originally posted by FLYIN_KAW
hey does the clam chowder stick nicely to your beard????????

Ahem...that's Chowdaaaaa

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Originally posted by SqueakyGirl

Ahem...that's Chowdaaaaa

Sooooo true .... no r is pronounced in any word except those that DON'T have them. And they talk about suthern speech :moon:

squeaky

Roosta's Princess
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 28, 2003
You mean...

What kind of soder would you like with your chowda?

zio

Mr. Atlas
Jul 28, 2000
Okie, while you may be doing some mental dreaming of PK's "pile hole", we're actually talking about his "pie hole". Different ends. Both warrant shaving, though.

FLYIN_KAW

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 19, 2000
Originally posted by zio
Okie, while you may be doing some mental dreaming of PK's "pile hole", we're actually talking about his "pie hole". Different ends. Both warrant shaving, though.

NIIIIICE :moon: :thumb:

Green Horn

aka Chip Carbone
N. Texas SP
Jun 20, 1999
Go for the beard!! I now have myself an Involuntary Beard, as in I just got lazy and haven't shaved in the last couple weeks. I must say that I am one sexy bitch now. :laugh: I mean hey, I even got a compliment at a bar last weekend..."How come all the hot guys are married??" I was asked that by some girl at the bar HONESTLY. Oh and she must have been wasted. HONESTLY ;)

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
Leave the beard and the hairy butt, that way we can't tell if you're coming or going.;) :moon: Shave it right down the middle, no not your buttola, your grape. That'll turn some heads.

zio

Mr. Atlas
Jul 28, 2000
Trim the grass around the ol' flag pole. Ladies prefer a clean cut lawn as much as men do.

Top Bottom