duckboy

Jan 9, 2005
I'm going to be in Whitecloud riding slooooow with some friends during the day. So I would really appreciate some quicker company. I'd like to start out just after dark on Friday or around 3 to 4am Saturday. Maybe Holton, Horseshoe, Cedar or Whitecloud.

YZMAN400

Dec 2, 2003
Ducky hows it hangin? Man you missed a wet ride Sunday at the Little O. It was right up your duck like alley. Man was that a wet ride.

I may be up for a Friday night ride. Ill have to confer with the boss to see whats up that night. Gives me an excuse to dust off the YZ.

Wolf Child

Mi. Trail Riders
Jan 30, 2005
friday or saturday night I think will work for me.

Saturday is prefered though.

Keep me posted and We'll ge together. :ride:

duckboy

Jan 9, 2005
Saturday is roller derby night in Grand Rapids, aka a drinking night, so it would have to be early Sunday 3-4am.

Wolf Child

Mi. Trail Riders
Jan 30, 2005
duckboy said:
Saturday is roller derby night in Grand Rapids, aka a drinking night, so it would have to be early Sunday 3-4am.

Heh heh... I know where theres gonna be a wedding party we can crash. :laugh: I live in GR. :cool:

YZMAN400

Dec 2, 2003
Friday night is sounding better for me than Sat night. I think the kid is spending the night at a friends Fri night so I should be able to get out for a ride.

duckboy

Jan 9, 2005
Wolf Child said:
Heh heh... I know where theres gonna be a wedding party we can crash. :laugh: I live in GR. :cool:
I think the roller derby is from 7-9pm so that could be fun afterwards.
If you like to crash wedding receptions there's going to be one on August 26th in Livonia at my future in-laws.

Wolf Child

Mi. Trail Riders
Jan 30, 2005
duckboy said:
I think the roller derby is from 7-9pm so that could be fun afterwards.
If you like to crash wedding receptions there's going to be one on August 26th in Livonia at my future in-laws.
Actually not my thing. I knew of this one cuz A friend told me ( as a hint) hoping I might show.

duckboy

Jan 9, 2005
Wolf Child said:
Actually not my thing. I knew of this one cuz A friend told me ( as a hint) hoping I might show.

I figured as much, I just wanted to drop my own hints. They're always looking for more fans for the roller derby and I'm getting married. :eek:

YZMAN400

Dec 2, 2003
all right all right already..... enough of the lip action....Is there a night ride going on or not? Inquiring minds need to know. Ive got a bike to prep if I am going.

duckboy

Jan 9, 2005
YZMAN400 said:
all right all right already..... enough of the lip action....Is there a night ride going on or not? Inquiring minds need to know. Ive got a bike to prep if I am going.

I'm going with or with out either of you! :nener:
Do ya wanna do Whitecloud and see how far we can get before sunrise or a lap around Horseshoe? I'm easy but I'm itching. Well, a little slap-happy, I only got three hours of sleep since I worked until 3am. But I'm riding at night!

YZMAN400

Dec 2, 2003
Yea but when????? tonight (friday night) or saturday night??? You suck at planning these things dude. Ya gotta take charge man. Tell us people when and where. This is how its gonna be! lol

Im not sure if I can do tonight. The YZ is not even close to being ready. Gotta swap out the exhaust and headlight. Not that it will take that long. But I dont know how I am looking with the kid situation. Dont know if he is staying at his friends tonight or not. Hmmm ill work on it.

Now go get some sleep.

duckboy

Jan 9, 2005
YZMAN400 said:
Now go get some sleep.
Sleeping's for chumps, I've got RedBull! :laugh:
I'll be sleeping in the Whitecloud parking lot tonight and I'm going to set my alarm for 3:30am so I can hit the trail by 4.

Top Bottom