Benelli 450cc Motocrosser Set for Production Later This Year

_JOE_

Subscriber
Is it wierd to see a bike with the chain on the right? I've never seen one in person. I would also think left side kick would be strange(though this may be e-start?). It's a wicked lookin bike though! Seems like they like the look of the new KTM sidepanels.

DWreck

Subscriber
Are the Japanese the only ones capable of engineering a front fender that doesn't need a brace?

With BMW, Aprilia, and now Benelli there are going to be a bunch of cool alternatives if you are looking for a 450.

XRpredator

AssClown SuperPowers
Damn Yankees
that's kinda purty . . .

formerly the same company as that which makes the firearms, but the motorcycle part was split off and is owned by the Chinese Group Qianjiang . . .

interesting . . .

Looks alot like their street bike...

Flippin' sweet! I wonder how much it's going to cost. Imagine the looks you get when you show up at a race with that bike... :D :D :D

DieselTech

Always breakin' something
thebleakness said:
Looks alot like their street bike...

Flippin' sweet! I wonder how much it's going to cost. Imagine the looks you get when you show up at a race with that bike... :D :D :D
Imagine the laughs if it breaks or you come in last...... j/k

Very interesting bike - I think it's cool to be different too. I too wonder how much it will cost......is it EFI?

Rich Rohrich

Moderator / BioHazard
Great pictures. What magazine or website did you pull that info from?

Rich Rohrich said:
Great pictures. What magazine or website did you pull that info from?
Rich.

Don't know where Rushy got them but I saw them on MotoTalk the other day..

Looks like they finally caught up with some of Eric's and your designs. Bout time doncha' think? :whoa: