Best 15 Minutes Of My Weekend

CZ511

Mar 2, 2003
Just wanted to share a great KDX moment. My 7 year daughter asked for a ride on my KDX, which we do from time to time but this time was different. I tried like hell to get my 5 year old daughter on but she said no, unless my 7 year old was on at the same time! So, off we went, Dad, and two girls yelling, screaming and laughing away :eek: . Just don't get any better.

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
.. then dad biffs it, everyone is hurt and mom is piised-off :nener: J/K!!

skipro3

Mod Ban
Dec 14, 2002
My wife used to say, "Someone's going to get hurt, and when they do, I'm just going to laugh." Then she would walk away so she wouldn't witness the carnage sure to eventually happen. Somehow we all survived and now 20 years later, we still laugh about it.
Thanks for sharing CZ511 and for reminding us to reflect on what makes dirtbiking as important as it truely is.

CZ511

Mar 2, 2003
Update. Oh boy... My mother in-law is here this week and she saw the pictures my wife took of both my daughters on the bike. She was a bit shocked, but after seeing the joy in their eyes, she just smiled. And thanks Skipro3 for the positive reply!!!!

YZ165

YZabian
May 4, 2004
CZ511 said:
Oh boy... My mother..... was a bit shocked,

You should have seen the look on my mom's face when I brought over the freestyle ramp! :ohmy: :yikes: :|

jirvine

Oct 21, 2001
There are a heck of a lot bigger dangers out there for girls growing up than a little ol KDX. I have one and so does my daughter.

Racer X

~SPONSOR~
Feb 4, 2004
I putt around the yard with my 3-year-old daughter or my 1 1/2 year-old son on my KDX200 or my wife's TTR125. I'm not going to ride stupidly with them on it, and they both hold on tight, grinning ear-to-ear. Mom still doesn't like it. :nener:

wanaride

~SPONSOR~
Jul 18, 2003
I've got three boys, 8, 6, and 4, and all three love to ride on my KDX200 (though not all at the same time :) ). One kid will be on the PW50 and one kid will be with me on the 200, and we ride all over our yard together. I try to go slow despite my kids' pleading to go fast...they love the rush of the powerband kicking in! And I can't go fast enough for my autistic son; he would ride with me all day!

My wife has even ridden on the back of the bike, and even though she won't admit it, she seemed to like it. Now, if I can just get her to ride a TTR-125LE... :ride:

Top Bottom