firecracker22

Sponsoring Member
Oct 23, 2000
I'm not going to say it's the BEST duet ever but (for country fans) Jimmy Buffet and Alan Jackson singing "It's 5:00 Somewhere" is a great song to hear, especially at 2:30 on a sunny Wednesday afternoon at work.

VintageDirt

Baked Spud
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 1, 2001
OK! I'll say it. I know you guys are gonna laugh at me. But, I like Sonny and Cher.

I think I'll dress up like Cher for Halloween. I feel so sexy.

Jon K.

~SPONSOR~
Mar 26, 2001
If you're gonna pair Janice up with somebody; lets do Joe Cocker. They could both have a coronary right there on the stage.

Janice: "Thought he's my lover . . thought he's my man . . . something something something the best I can . . . . something something . .Bobby Magee-ee yeah!"

Joe: "Wraaaaarrrrrggggggg-yaaaaaaa"

Sends chills up my back! ;)

JPIVEY

Sponsoring Member<br>Club Moderator
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 9, 2001
Joe Cocker and Jennifer Warnes

Joe Cocker and Leon Russell.........Feeling Right.........oh yea, good stuff

Tree

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 26, 2000
OK for the 80's fans how about Ozzy Osbourne and Lita Ford. I can't remember the name of the tune right now but let me add-

Hair Bands kick ass!!&nbsp; :aj:

slideways11

Sponsoring Member
Apr 18, 2000
Tina Turner and Mick Jagger doing honkey tonk women.

Jon K.

~SPONSOR~
Mar 26, 2001
David Bowie and Bing Crosby. Bah-rum-pum-pum-pum.

DoubleTrouble

May 26, 2000
Okay, I'll bite.

Dancing in The Street - Mick Jagger & David Bowie
Barcelona - Freddie Mercury & Montserrat Caballe
Kiss - Tom Jones & Art of Noise
Every Move You Make - Sean Combes & Sting
Up We We Belong - Joe Cocker & Jennifer Warnes
Islands in the Stream - Kenny Rodgers & Dolly Parton

...and yes, Picture by Kid Rock & Cheryl Crowe.

JuliusPleaser

Too much of a good thing.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 22, 2000
My favorite duet has to be Freddie Mercury and David Bowie doing "Pressure". That song still sounds pretty fresh.

zio

Mr. Atlas
Jul 28, 2000
Originally posted by Julius Pleaser
zio, what makes it a "high" colonic?

....Because they put a hose waaaay up your butt, then they turn the water on, fill you up like a balloon, and you squirt all the poo & 7 yr old bubblegum out. Then you & the nurse laugh like two "high" college students smoking drugs and having sex.

thumbs

Tony 'da Rat
Oct 16, 2000
Captain & Tennille

Who doesn't love "I Write The Songs" or "Love Will Keep Us Together" and ya can't forget the timless classic like "Muskrat Love" :laugh:

gwcrim

~SPONSOR~
Oct 3, 2002
Did ya know that "Muskrat Love" was written by Hoyt Axton as a sort of humorous piece. He also wrote the hippy ballad, "Joy to the World" aka "Jerimiah was a Bullfrog."

Here's a duet for ya: Julio Iglasias and Willie. To all the girls I've boinked before! :uh:

Jon K.

~SPONSOR~
Mar 26, 2001
Originally posted by DoubleTrouble

...and yes, Picture by Kid Rock & Cheryl Crowe.

The first time I heard it; it was pretty good. Not great, but OK.

The hundredth time I heard it; it was getting old.

But they wouldn't stop. Over and over and over on the radio, the TV. It got to where I couldn't walk through the plant (where I work) without hearing that d**n tune on somebodys radio. I get in my truck; Picture. I try to chill out at home; Picture. Walking through Wal-Mart; Picture.

Finally I hit critical mass. :flame:

I'm OK for now, though. But there is a tune on country radio. Something about Ol' Yeller. "Whisky for my men, and beer for Ol 'Yeller" or something like that. It's all starting again . . . . . .

BEEF706

Sponsoring Member
Jan 24, 2002
Originally posted by VintageDirt
OK! I'll say it. I know you guys are gonna laugh at me. But, I like Sonny and Cher.

I think I'll dress up like Cher for Halloween. I feel so sexy.
NOW it's gonna be a festive holiday, which gown ya gonna wear? Zio sometimes it's OK NOT to share, BTW you're not supposed tpo swallow the gum. How about sillie and that furrin guy for best duet, (all the girls I've loved befiore)

Jeff Gilbert

N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 20, 2000
I guess the Beatles don't count cause there were more than 2 voices. Think I'll have to go with the wimpy song of the dude from Lover Boy and the girl from Heart, can't remember much else about it other than it mentioned something about dreams or what not.

JuliusPleaser

Too much of a good thing.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 22, 2000
Stevie Nicks - she did a duet with a guy named Walter Egan that was pretty good. "Magnet & Steel".

Stevie had a terrific voice when she was younger.

Top Bottom