Best Pipe & Spark Arrestor combo for '02 CR250

mtk

Jun 9, 2004
Hello everyone,

I'm wondering what you folks consider as the best pipe & spark arrestor combo for an '02 CR250R? I have Mr. Gorr's book, but it only covers up to the '00 models in it. I'm looking for an all-around kind of set-up and will probably spring for a Mo Betta Everywhere port job at some point in the future on it. I've also got a V-Force reed set-up in the bike right now. I also plan on swapping to all-steel clutch plates and will probably also add a flywheel weight in the future. I mostly trail ride, but it may see an MX track once or twice on a practice day, just so I can say I did it. I know the stock Honda pipes are pretty highly regarded in his book and I still have the stocker if that's the way to go (once I fix the dents in it), but if that's the case I'll also need a spark arrestor to go with it. As for the spark arrestor, I'm looking at the louder models, not the 93db "Q" spark arrestors. I also have a Cobra slip-on spark arrestor to use on the stock silencer, but I'd kind of like something a little more "polished" if you follow me.

So, what do you folks think? FMF Fatty? Pro Circuit? Bill's? Stock Honda pipe and something aftermarket?

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom