Best place to purchase gear on line????

Jeeper

Apr 3, 2002
Hey gang
I am new to all this and need to get some apparel.
Where are the best places on line to purchse these itmes? Any places that sell sets? You know like glove pants jersseys and what not all together for a good price?
Any input would be great.
TIA :cool:

GETMETOCA

Can't Wait For Tuesdays
Mar 17, 2002
I just got an O'neal set of pants, jersey and gloves for $99 on www.motoworldracing.com, and I really like this website a lot because they also have great deals on last years apparel, marked way down. Also, they're great with customer service - (Hey Regis and Jeff!)

Natalie

Jeeper

Apr 3, 2002
Thanks guys I am checking them out now and will let ya know what happens.
If ya have any other good sites for what ever else you might think I would need please let me know.
Steven

GETMETOCA

Can't Wait For Tuesdays
Mar 17, 2002
Jeeper, I almost forgot this one. Call Rocky Mountain ATV/MC at 1-800-336-5437 and get their Spring/Summer catalog. Makes for good wish-listing when you're not near your computer. They have a website too. Its. www.rockymountainmc.com

And also, www.whitebros.com. A friend of mine gave me his White Brothers catalog, but he said it costs like $15, this one's not free. Its got gear and parts, pretty extensive. I'm sure you'll get some other good advice from the people here in the forums.

I just got started too, but I had some really generous friends who GAVE me everything I needed apparel-wise til I started figuring out what I needed, including a new helmet, pants, gloves, goggles, knee guards, and lots and lots of patience and support!! Gosh I have great friends!! Think I'll go ride with them this weekend!!!!!

trivial

Feb 14, 2002
I just ordered a bunch of stuff from Jeff at MX South. He seems like a really cool guy and their prices are competitive.

RomKX5

Feb 4, 2002
I have ordered from

1. Bob's Cycle & Rocky Mountain
2. Chapparal
3. Motorcycle Warehouse Accesorries

And they rank as 1 being best as far as price, shipping, availability, and the most important, customer service. Bob's and Rocky are about the same.

kevinkdx

Mar 25, 2001
personally i really dislike chapparal becuase almost everytime i try ordering from there SOMETHING is on back order which really sucks. i normally order from Dennis Kirk as it onoly takes 2 days to get to my house and i have never had a problem wiht them(except for the pipe which took 1 year to get off backorder:() other than that no complaints.I have ordered from Rocky Mountain with good success and they have great Prices on tread too!

zio

Mr. Atlas
Jul 28, 2000
Just ordered a pair of AXO RC5's from MXSouth. They were very helpful & took all the time I wanted to talk about other products. This was the second time I've ordered from them. I figure they'll get all my business from now on. Very cool folks.

Top Bottom