CRspode

May 6, 2001
I'm getting some new gear on the web and wanted any advice on sizes before I order. For boots I'm going with Tech 6's. I usually wear an 8.5 wide shoe. Will 9's be OK in the Tech 6's? Are they a good choice for the money BTW or should I go for Sidi Vortex's? For pants, jersey, and gloves I'm going with Thor AC stuff (I'm in FL and need to stay cool). I usually wear about a 39-40 jacket size, 34" waist pants and a mens Cadet medium golf glove. Will a large Thor AC jersey, 34" pants and medium gloves be OK? Overall, I'm 5'9" 175 if that matters. Oh, any goggle advice? My helmet is a Thor SVR 3.

Thanks for any input!

Scott
:cool:

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
In my experience, Thor is typically a tad larger than the size shown, but has has adjustments (pants). Order your normal pants size. Same with the jerseys, they are cut a little big, which is a good thing. Tech 6's in 9 will be good. Great boot.

CRspode

May 6, 2001
Thanks Okiewan,

Someone on another site said that Thor stuff isn't good for shorter guys. Is that true? Will the pants be all bunched up? I like the idea of the AC stuff with the heat here in FL. What about the gloves? Any goggle advice? I've been out of riding awhile and am not up on the latest (I miss my ole High Point boots BTW!).

Thanks again,

Scott

Top Bottom