Strick

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 8, 1999
Originally posted by bbbom
XRP, you are starting to REALLY worry me!!! You didn't go out & get pink gear or anything did you? :p

bbbom; I think XRP really misses the 80's. Then it was safe to wear hot pink dirt gear and ski garb:eek:

bbbom, I think I need to follow your posts more. I had forgotten about your sly roundabout 'guy' humour. I still remember the fender sticker though. Mimi mentions it frequently.;) You 'ole feminazi, you:p

stormer94

~SPONSOR~
May 30, 2001
I guess I got it pretty easy too.

Including the kids and their gear, I dropped a little over 20K this year on bikes and stuff. Seems about that or more every year on motorsport stuff.

Wife never asks for anything... Although we are adding a 2000 foot addition on our house as we speak. She says that's all she wants. But I don't really think that's fair either, I mean I live in there on occaision myself. :confused:

Lately (last 3-4 days) she has been hinting around about getting a Jeep Liberty as her 'peel around' vehicle. I'm starting to feel pretty guilty and feel a jeep is in my future. :) :confused:

I think that's the master plan of most females. They let us do stupid things while we're all pretty young, then we feel guilty and pamper them from then on... when were finally smart enough to realize it.

I can't help it, I suppose it's the nature of mankind. I get a stiffie every time I go to Home Depot... "Look honey Dewalt saw only $399 Woohoo" (to salesman, "can I try it?"... Salesman "didn't we through you out of here last week?")

XRpredator

AssClown SuperPowers
Damn Yankees
Aug 2, 2000
Originally posted by bbbom
XRP, you are starting to REALLY worry me!!! You didn't go out & get pink gear or anything did you? :p
Nah, but I've really been eyeballing the tassels on my daughter's bicycle!:confused:

Top Bottom