BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
I wish to extend a big THANK YOU  to all of the Support Team.   All of you have in one way or another made my life richer.  Humor, insight, life experinces and such contribute to my well being.  It is always a refreshing experience finding like minded enthusiasts that have good days and bad days, just like me.  Many hours are spent reading about the trials and tribulations of one or another of you and it is a constant reminder that we are human. 

Please accept my Seasons Greetings to you and yours.  Hopefully there will be something on your "moto-list" that finds its way into your hands.  Be safe and value your families for they are the most special things in our lives.  Being that you all are part of my Moto-family, I wish you a safe and happy holiday season.

Brian

Jaybird

Apprentice Goon
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 16, 2001
Charlestown, IN
Ditto's, Brian! Best of the season to you and yourn!

Rich Rohrich

Moderator / BioHazard
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 27, 1999
Chicago
Nicely said Swifty :thumb:

WaltCMoto

Sponsoring Member
Jan 1, 2001
Does this mean no holiday card in the snail mail :confused:

Very nice Brian. I wish all my bikin bro's & sisters a happy holiday season as well, and a safe New year .

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Major Ditto to everyone!

DRN has blessed me with wonderful memories over the last year and I look forward to many more.

Happy and Safe Holidays to All!!

Tony 

dirty~d~

Resident nudist
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 17, 2002
BAH HUMBUG! :confused:

KIDDING!!! :eek: ;) I can only agree to what Brian has said already. Happy Holidays everyone. :yeehaw:

XR3J

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 7, 2001
Warmest Holiday Wishes to all my new friends on DRN from my family to yours!

Jerry Johnson
Joni
Claire
Rachel

IrishEKU

A General PITA.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 21, 2002
Originally posted by dirty~d~
BAH HUMBUG!

Swifty,

No matter what "The Grinch" said. :)