LWilson250

Jan 1, 2001
I want to give a BIG THANKS to Big Lou!!! He sent me a set of DRN fender stickers and they are great! Once I can get my bike out of the garage without being rained on I will apply the stickers and take some photos. Lou didn’t have to send me the stickers but he did anyways, I’ve been trading emails with him for a little while and he is a real stand up guy. Always willing to help me out and didn’t ignore me because I am a teenager. I am proud to call Lou my friend and look forward to the day I can go riding with him.

Thanks again Lou!

Lee W.

CanadianRidr

Sponsoring Member
Oct 22, 2001
Ahh that BigLou is a big softy;)
Actually strike that, I saw that pic of him in his "Metallica" days lol, I ain't messing with that:cool:

WaltCMoto

Sponsoring Member
Jan 1, 2001
Lee, I meet BIIIIG Lou at DW this year and he is a great guy . If there is a chance that you could make DW next year,assuming its in cooperland, you will meet a hundred more just as nice as nice as him. We have a great community of enthusiasts here who are willing to help out more than you could ever have imagined. The fact that your a teenager isnt held against you, your maturity shows in your posts, and thats what gets you respect, no matter your age. :cool:

Walt

Senior KX Rider

Super Power AssClown
Nov 9, 1999
Originally posted by WaltCMoto
Lee, I meet BIIIIG Lou at DW this year and he is a great guy . If there is a chance that you could make DW next year,assuming its in cooperland, you will meet a hundred more just as nice as nice as him. We have a great community of enthusiasts here who are willing to help out more than you could ever have imagined.

Thats right Lee. This group of people at DRN is top notch.:)

LWilson250

Jan 1, 2001
When will DW be held? I would really like to meet you guys. I have a trip to Colorado in September to go riding so I don't know if I can make 2 big events in one year.

Sticker update...RAIN...Can't get the bike out to put on the stickers...

Lee W.

yzguy15

Sprayin tha game
N. Texas SP
Oct 27, 2000
Thanks oldguy, that just makes me feel all mushy inside. Is there any news on next year's DW yet, if it was at Cooperland this time I might actually be able to make the drive up for the weekend. The earlier the better too, because once football season hits, my weekends are rather limited. :( But I have to keep playing football. My mom doesn't care much about racing, as long as I keep playing football. :silly:

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
BigLou likes pork chops too.:p

Sawblade

Timmy Timmy Timmy!
Sep 24, 2000
Big Lou also does a pretty good helmet drop kick impression! :eek:

CR Swade

~SPONSOR~
Jan 18, 2001
And stores his goggles in the Arkansas tree tops...:confused:

fatherandson

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 3, 2001
Hey Big Lou....."I love you, man!!!!":p :p :p

Seriously, he helped me learn how to post pictures in the gallery. Thanks again Lou.

B

biglou

Oh, stop it you guys!

:o Just doing my best to be a good neighbor. I'm not a superstitious guy, but I do believe in karma, or "what goes around, comes around". I just got a HUGE favor fulfilled by CAL. I couldn't remember all the favors done for me by the members here. Firemedic giving me coffee at DW every morning. vegli letting me call him at home to help me aim my sattelite dish. Rich answering endless streams of fuel questions. The Heartland Spodes for insisting I eat their last pork chop (Hey, they twisted my arm!). Have you seen my flag backgrounds on my number plates? GIVEN to me by entangidahl. The list goes on and on. This is a great family here and I am proud to be a part of it. Can ya feel the love in the room? C'mon, group hug!
Lee, you are very welcome.:) And like they said, there's a whole bunch of people here who would do the same for you or me or anyone that asked.
DirtWeek was like seeing great old friends that you have never even met before!

Last edited by a moderator:

Blue Thunder

~SPONSOR~
Dec 20, 2000
Lou..we love ya..heck, you helped me get that 1/2 big toe I always wanted..to think..it was as easy as you and I crashing into each other..the giving never stops with this guy!;)

LWilson250

Jan 1, 2001
Originally posted by Blue Thunder
Lou..we love ya..heck, you helped me get that 1/2 big toe I always wanted..to think..it was as easy as you and I crashing into each other..the giving never stops with this guy!;)

LMAO!!! I can't stop laughing! Oh my, lol...

Lee W.

Papakeith

COTT Champ Emeritus
Damn Yankees
Aug 31, 2000
RI
BigLou likes pork chops too.
I know he likes me, but you don't have to go callin me names!:D
Lou is tops no two ways around it.

BTW BigLou, there may be a package coming your way that you may want to put on ice. *if ya know what I mean*;)

LWilson250

Jan 1, 2001
The stickers and seat cover are on!!

21158KXDRNF.jpg

Lee W.

Last edited:

CAL

Sponsoring Member
Jul 19, 2000
Can't let this one go without chiming in.

I've gotta agree with the fact that BigLou is a super nice guy. He practically gave me a # plate for my DRZ and did GIVE me an ignition switch for it. I didn't ask for it, he offered it. He was also nice enough to give me a reason to take my bike with me to my Thanksgiving dinner!;)

Papkeith deserves a big thank you as well. The guy gave me a 3'x5' American flag at Dirtweek. And would NOT take anything in return. And I wasn't about to argue with a man of his size.:scream:

The people here on DRN amaze me every day.
I just hope I have as many opportunities to help, as I have been helped.

I sure wish I could have been there to see the BigLou helmet drop kick.:eek:

JUSTRIDE415

~SPONSOR~
Oct 26, 2001
awesome

Big Lou sounds awesome i wish i could post more and get to know him more bu being 13 it's hard to get my dad whos is busy with our honda polaris dealership to go to dirtweek especially considering th only dirtrider he knows is some magazine that never shows trails like what he likes. i hav to mention this lee i jhave seen pictures of u in your backyard wiht your bike and now what looks to be your drive way is it lanscaping or natural cuz it looks awesome is there good riding there? i have talked 2 mr/ wilson on msn and i probably seem imature but give me a break i'm 13 and i love bikes btw for a kawasaki that bikes not bad mr. wilson;) i want to try and post more mainly because the site i moderate on sucks the royal.... well u know biglou u sound like an awesome guy and maybe when i grow up i can meet u and still see the famous helmet drop kick which sounds AWESOME

Top Bottom