LWilson250

Jan 1, 2001
Well I got stickers! I got my DRN stickers yesterday and today they are going on the new bike. It’s weird; my new KX has a lot more fender space then my old XR did, so now I have to get more stickers! I want to say thanks to Okie for getting me the stickers so fast. Are the black and orange/yellow stickers the new or old style? Doesn’t matter really, I’ll stick them on my bike anyways and take some photos.

Thanks again.

Lee W.

LWilson250

Jan 1, 2001
Oh and Okie, thanks for not printing the stickers on crappy sticker stock. It was nice to apply a sticker that was really made well. I might just order some fender stickers now...

Lee W.

smb_racing

Master of None
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 31, 2000
sorry lee, I believe the fender stickers are no linger available (although the graphic in the upper right hand corner still has them on it :think ) but they were of exceptional quality.

wfocrusty

Nov 2, 2001
DRN stickers

Hey Okie;

I never received my stickers even though the $8.50 was taken out of my account? I've emailed three different times with no response ....... whassup????? I'm beginning to think you don't like me! :ugg:

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
If you ordered them, fear not, you'll get 'em. I ended-up having to order more, orders came in faster than I could put a stop to them. Now the supplier is a week late.

Paypal, by the way, bills when you purchase, I have no control over that, ie; I can't delay the billing until your order ships.

Top Bottom