LWilson250

Jan 1, 2001
Yes the terrain is all natural. I have a practice track down the street. I will take some pics of it once I finish it.

You don't seem immature, just make sure you check your spelling so it's easy for us to read your posts.

And as for BigLou, he is a guy worth knowing. I am proud to call him my friend.

Lee W.

JUSTRIDE415

~SPONSOR~
Oct 26, 2001
:) :) thank you mr.wilson and you seem cool on db21 and here. I will try to work on my spelling and you guys should work out a ride in michigan. like at Leota becase thats our favorite area and it is awesome.
THANKS

B

biglou

Lee-You know you're getting old when kids start calling you "Mister"!:D
Just wait until the 20 year olds at the parts counter start calling you "Sir"!:scream:

JUSTRIDE415

~SPONSOR~
Oct 26, 2001
LMAO biglou Mr. Wilson is old I mean he's like 15:confused: oh well rather be old than a little "****head":uh: :uh:

LWilson250

Jan 1, 2001
Yeah Yeah, I'm getting old... I'll be 17 in June!!!:eek: But at least I don't have to worry about the parts counter guys for a while because I'm soon going to be one! Yeah I'm joining the working force asap. How can I expect to pay for all the trick little goodies I want to get for my bike?! At least I don't hear the call of "Ohhh Mr. Wilson" yet...

Lee W.

KDX220rm

Uhhh...
Jun 3, 2002
Hey Mr. Lou SIR!,

Man, I am calling him Sir and I am 41. :p

Hey Lou, its better to be called Sir than to be called oldman like they do me. :think

Top Bottom