biker needs help! web sites classifieds for bikes

70 marlin

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 15, 2000
spudric #1 has been crashing a lot on trail rides lately? I was wondering WHY? though maybe there was somthing I could do to help? so I take his bike for a ride, old rm 125© I know why now, this was never ment to do tight trail! no bottom end, nothing but a huge top end hit© So I've decided to up grade his bike this year, will be looking for a newer four stroke like wr250 or klx300 nothing older than 97, but I lost all my book marks of bike sites that have classifieds, with only wanting these two models I'm very limited© any help would be really helpfull to me! thanx's

KC_BigDog_51

Mar 25, 2001
Hope this helps

E-bay has a pretty good selection of used dirt bikes that are up for auction.

Here is a useful site for some tips on what to look for when buying a used bike-CLICK

Here is a link to a site that will give you the book value of the bike you are looking for-CLICK

Last edited:

70 marlin

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 15, 2000
forgot about them©

thanks RR© even though from what I've been watching I think there retail prices are way high©

RoadRash

Sep 13, 2000
Marlin - Good point. At least you have a good point of reference and it doesn't hurt when you can say it is valued at $xxxx but I'l let you steal it for this basrgin price. Good luck.

70 marlin

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 15, 2000
I feel the best place to buy from IS, DRN©

I've bought two highly modified KDX'S from DRN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! now I'm looking for ONE more great deal! come on racer's, is it time to up grade yet? looking for KLX, KDX in the tri state area© MI© OH, IN, even IL

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom