Status
Not open for further replies.

JCR125

May 28, 2007
My Cr125 is bored to 144 and it had a 360 jet in it and it was bogging out really bad...then i changed to 350 still did it, then to 340 still did it...it usually has to be started with teh choke up thats why im assuming it has to be a carb problem...once it starts with the choke up i put it right down it usually idles okay but sometimes dies out...the main thing is when its idleing and then i just twist the throttle all the way and hold it the bike will bogg out and die...and when im riding and hit the throttle it will go "burrrrrrooooopee" and then i let go and gradually hit the gas and it runs okay any suggestions

JCR125

May 28, 2007
wow thanks for your help ass...seriously im just looking for help and you have the arrogance to post on my thread that i have a long sentence...GROW UP

IndyMX

Crash Test Dummy
~SPONSOR~
Jul 18, 2006
Amo, IN
Uhhh, you posted this same thread twice.. That's something that is sorta frowned on here.

Perhaps you should check the responses on that thread.

JCR125

May 28, 2007
i didn't reallize it was sucha small community here...i figured people that dont read this forum but like to browse 2 stroke section might catch it...but so far i haven't got any decent advice...just drama...this site is full of people who have nothign better to do than whine and cause drama...i just wanted my question answered...so i posted it in two different places...how is that frowned on...that just makes sense to me...i didn't go crazy and be annoyng and repost it every 5 seconds jeez

IndyMX

Crash Test Dummy
~SPONSOR~
Jul 18, 2006
Amo, IN
Okie can be somewhat touchy about that sort of thing.. The community isn't really that small, and it's populated by some very smart people. However, most of us have lives outside of the forum. And it can take a little time to get the answer you are looking for.

We all have to deal with the morons here, they usually get what they deserve pretty quickly though.

slodad

Sep 4, 2005
Did the bogging start after being bored out? Has it ever run well? Is there anywhere in the RPM range that it runs well? Have you tried adjusting the needle? What does the spark plug look like? After it was bored, was the powervalve assembled correctly? Does it ever get past the bog and rev well?

sixds

Mar 25, 2007
Okie can be somewhat touchy about that sort of thing.. The community isn't really that small, and it's populated by some very smart people. However, most of us have lives outside of the forum. And it can take a little time to get the answer you are looking for.

yeah, indy said what any other person that has been here a while would have said.

as far as the bogging, try a search, the bogging is a popular topic.

Mully

Moderator / SuperPowers
Jun 9, 1999
Please only post a thread one time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom