Jul 24, 2006
Ok so I go to the KTM dealer and start trying on some boots and I notice right away that I am going to have trouble! they had boots that fit me in the foot bun not in the calf I mean I wear a size twelve shoe and i found a pair that i like the design of but i have like almost 2 inches of gap just above the ankle that will not fasten!! :bang: the shops around here all told me custom boots but i am not gone pay 800 for them to be custom made like they say! :whoa: :yell: do any of yall know where I can get some to fit my calfs and feet? :( thank you in advance!!!!

Chili

Lifetime Sponsor - Photog Moderator
Apr 9, 2002
Sidi makes some models with an adjustable calf plate. Out of the box standard I believe the Gaerne SG10 is the boot with the biggest calf opening out there.

Jaybird

Apprentice Goon
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 16, 2001
Charlestown, IN
Not trying to single you out, silence...

But I did a search using the words: BOOTS BIG CALF
And came up with 10 (11 counting this one) threads concerning boots that are suitible for those with big calves.
I doubt very seriously that the same folks who spent the good time to reply to these threads are going to continue to repeat themselves for very long. Especially when they know that there are multiple threads available that already discuss this issue in depth.
Maybe you should check out some of the threads that are available and see if you have any more questions.

Like I said, I am not trying to single you out at all. It is just that with a recent influx of readers here, the same old questions are asked and reasked by those who seem to not know there is a search function available to them here.

I dunno, maybe I am out of bounds on this one...maybe the majority of folks here like seeing "What is this oily goo coming from my tailpipe" type threads over, and over, and over again...(shrug)

Steve St.Laurent

Mi. Trail Riders
Feb 6, 2006
I have very large calfs and my sidi crossfires fit perfect.

Papakeith

COTT Champ Emeritus
Damn Yankees
Aug 31, 2000
RI
I've got some big calves. AXO RC4 and most recently AStar tech 6 have both done the job admirably.

Rich Rohrich

Moderator / BioHazard
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 27, 1999
Chicago
mx547 said:
which pipe should i get? :debil:

Alpinestar Vectors @ 32:1 :whoa:

Last edited:

tony91

~SPONSOR~
Jan 30, 2002
My calve measures 17.5" I wear SG-10's and knee pads with no trouble.

Bet you didn't find that in a search. ;)

Top Bottom