wayneo426

Sponsoring Member
Dec 30, 2000
Sandbar, NY
Protection is top priority

I would like my boots to last a little longer than 1.5 years before they fall apart. My Oneals are starting to come apart at the ankle plastic, and the soles are almost unwearable. I am currently looking for either the Tech 6, or Tech 8's. Hopefully I will be able to find a pair for a good price. BTW, if you have the ebay link, please post it!

slideways11

Sponsoring Member
Apr 18, 2000
Thump I talked to andy harrington , pretty much a waste of a long distance phone call. Said tthey dont ship to Mexico, ( after i was told over a month ago they would ship the parts i needed) All I wanted was the parts to repair my boots. I told him I was totally dissatisfied with the boots could I just send them back and get my money back. No luck there either.Not only do there boots come apart but there customer service is weak also.Pretty much an I could care less about your problems with our boots attitude.I ordered a new pair of boots today no more sidi junk for me.

OZ_dirtrider

Jul 2, 2001
I just bought a pair of RC-5 and they are a great boot interms of protection but they take a while to break in and aren't that waterproof as say a Tech 8 or 6.
Tech 8 and 6 are probably the best boot out there but for me too bulky. Sidi TAE Flex definately the most comfortable but don't last as long as the above

Value for money - Alpinestars M4 or AXO MX1

J:eek:

Jeff Gilbert

N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 20, 2000
Originally posted by slideways11
Thump I talked to andy harrington , pretty much a waste of a long distance phone call. Said tthey dont ship to Mexico, ( after i was told over a month ago they would ship the parts i needed) All I wanted was the parts to repair my boots. I told him I was totally dissatisfied with the boots could I just send them back and get my money back. No luck there either.Not only do there boots come apart but there customer service is weak also.Pretty much an I could care less about your problems with our boots attitude.I ordered a new pair of boots today no more sidi junk for me.

What if someone in the states could get the parts for you from SIDI and send them to you? Just a thought.

wayneo426

Sponsoring Member
Dec 30, 2000
Sandbar, NY
Tech 8's

Hey DRN bro's:
I found some Tech 8's that I can get for around $200. Should I grab them? They are only 3 months old, and are supposed to be in top shape??? Whaddya think???
I may just grab em quick!! :)

Jeff Gilbert

N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 20, 2000
if they're in good shape I'd grab em.

wayneo426

Sponsoring Member
Dec 30, 2000
Sandbar, NY
Jeff-
They're supposed to be "a 9 out of 10". Im gonna do it.

:cool: :cool: :cool:

Jeff Gilbert

N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 20, 2000
Let us know if it was a sweet deal.

dave186

Sponsoring Member
Nov 19, 2001
I wear a size 14, so Alpinestars were about my only option. I got the M4s just cause I didnt have much cash and they are great. Ive had them for almost a year and they look brand new. My buddy (also wears a 14) got tech 6s, and they are more comfortable than the M4s, and maybe a bit better feeling than the tech 8s. I tried on some tech 8s at the dealer and just didnt like the bootie they have.

Top Bottom