cmott

~SPONSOR~
Jan 30, 2001
It's tax return time. This year (last year I bought the wife a TT-R125) I am going to buy a pair of boots for myself, just not sure what I want yet. I have tried on a pair of Answer's about 6 months ago and they fit real good, but I cant remeber what style. The where in the $250 range. I have been looking on the internet and there are alot of places that sell the O-Neal Element boot for $90, but with out trying them on I am not sure about the comfort of these boots. Any one have these? Also I am looking at a pair of Alpinestars M-6 or M-4. I have about $220 to spend, so I can either get 2 pairs of the O-Neals or a one good pair of the Alpinestars, Any sugeestions? Should I buy over the internet or pay alot more local for the same boot and knowing they fit and feel good?

Boodac

~SPONSOR~
Oct 31, 2001
Ive tried the Oneals & Foxs Formas but nothing compares to the Alpinestars. Do yourself a favor and save or spend a little more and buy the Tech 8s. Your ankles, feet and comfort are worth it. I know they sale for about $285 but sometimes you can get a good deal if your patiet and take the time. I paid $220 out the door for mine and $262 for the daughters Tech 8s. After wearing them, I wont buy anything else.

dix

Nov 24, 2001
I concur! The tech 8's are the best. I first h bought a pair of Axo boots, and only wore them once or twice before sending them back and exchanging them for the Tech 8. A world of difference. Super confortable and short break-in time.

cmott

~SPONSOR~
Jan 30, 2001
I tried a pair of Alpinestar Tech-8 and Vectors. I most likely will get the Vectors, they were comfortable and about $70 cheaper. I dont ride motocross so I think the Vectors will do fine. I am going to try to find some on the internet now that I know what I want and what size I need. My local dealer wanted $319 for the Tech-8 and $249 for the Vectors. I have seen the Vectors for $225 at a few sites.

Top Bottom