Boycott Fox Racing Inc.!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mikeyswar

Jan 4, 2003
I'm sure this post will be killed but hopefully some of you will see it...
I used to work for Fox Racing Inc, and I was fired in August for testing positive to marijuana after I hurt myself in their Gilroy, Ca. warehouse. This is the same company who kept a certain rider on the team when he was caught with marijuana in Arizona and all of his other sponsors dropped him, talk about double standards. I know of very many people who work for Fox that also smoke marijuana either recreationally ( like me) or on a regular basis, many of them I have smoked with. I won't name any names because I'm sure it would be pretty shocking, but just remember that when you call Fox, or go on the website there is a good chance you are dealing with a pot head. Now if you do smoke I highly encourage you to BOYCOTT FOX RACING INC.. I will boycott fox now for the rest of my life and I will always encourage others to do the same. One other thing, if you are planning on working there, keep in mind they do drug test. Also, especially if you are thinking of a job in the warehouse, consider this. They recruted some people from West Marine in Hollister who had all complained that they cannot move up in West Marine. Now all those people have management positions (which most of them are definately not qualified for) and they keep a very tight grip on the employees in the warehouse because if you work in their warehouse you are expendanble. Now don't get me wrong, Fox has some of the best riders in the world, I am just writing this to let some people know what they are really supporting when they buy Fox Racing Inc., SHIFT, and 100% products.

Mikeyswar

Jan 4, 2003
I'm sure my post will get killed because I think some people are afraid of the truth, but I will be heard, if it's not here, it will be somewhere else.....I live in America where we have freedom of speech!

rickyd

Hot Sauce
Oct 28, 2001
Sorry, but i have no sympathy for a pothead..
RIck

Tennessee Thumper

Sponsoring Member
Jan 23, 2000
I agree! I don't think your post will last long either. :eek: I totally agree with you on the freedom of speech thing,but this is a forum owned by a private individual, and in America that person still has the right to delete it.

<EDIT>I better clarify myself.I agreed with him when he said he didn't think his post would last long,NOT the doing drugs part.

Last edited:

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
This has got to be in the top 5 most lame-assed posts I've seen anywhere on the web. No, we won't delete it, should be good for a laugh.

The^^Rock

~SPONSOR~
Feb 18, 2002
Im sure any other comoponey would give you the sack if you were caught testing pos to pot.&nbsp;&nbsp; Its illigal for gods sake :|

Camstyn

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 3, 1999
Originally posted by Mikeyswar
<snip>and I was fired in August for testing positive to marijuana after I hurt myself in their Gilroy, Ca. warehouse.

Gee, I wonder if maybe they are a safety conscience company that doesn't want ANY accidents happening in their warehouses.. Especially if drugs may play a factor? :silly:

For shame, Fox..

Funny you didn't mention HOW you hurt yourself. Did you drop the doobie and fall off the forklift trying to retrieve it?

CanadianRidr

Sponsoring Member
Oct 22, 2001
:eek: :eek: :eek:

Wow and just when I needed something to take the heat off me god sends this...... :) :uh:

Last edited:

bscottr

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 20, 2001
Originally posted by Mikeyswar
I'm sure it would be pretty shocking, but just remember that when you call Fox, or go on the website there is a good chance you are dealing with a pot head. Now if you do smoke I highly encourage you to BOYCOTT FOX RACING INC..
Let me understand this, prior to August it would have been fine to deal with a pothead at Fox because you were one of 'em?

2 suggestions:
Get over it or see a shrink.

Don't ever run for an elected office, your platform SUCKS! :p

Jaybird

Apprentice Goon
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 16, 2001
Charlestown, IN
Aaron, In your case I feel it is a simple matter of youth and the hasty way youths tend to deal with certain subject matters. From what I know about you so far, you aren't even in the same league with this numbskull.

Look, Mikey...Here in American we can make choices. You can choose to continue and toke doobie and take your chances with continued employment, or you can give up the herb and make something of yourself. It's a freedom of choice thing.
When you work for someone, they are the ones that make the rules for that job. If you can't learn to live by their rules, then they have every right to can your sorry hide. It's just sad they had to wait until you had an accident before finding out you are lame and care about only yourself.

I will now go out and buy a Fox shirt, because I applaud Fox for making rules and standing by them. Besides no honest business wants to be jeapardized by some punk kid toking herb while handling their valuable merchandise. Nor does their insurance company.
Dry up and get with the program,mod edit .

Moose95

Sponsoring Member
Mar 9, 2002
Holy Cow.&nbsp; I can't believe that someone would post something like this and expect some type of support.&nbsp; But let me get this straight.&nbsp; Prior to you getting fired, you and the pres. of Fox and all the other Fox Kids all had group hugs and lit up the pipes in harmony.&nbsp; Now since you managed to get hurt on the job, they fired you because you wizzed hot?&nbsp; Man you're right!&nbsp; They set you up boy!!&nbsp; You need to get some action done, you were probably getting too close to the truth.....It's all in the code you provided:

SHIFT your eyes looking for the cops, find the FOX Equipment which is really made of 100% Mary Jane!&nbsp; Why didn't we see this before?!?!&nbsp; Sheesh Mikey I have to agree with B;&nbsp; prior to August it would have been fine to buy Fox gear because you were in on the group smoke there?&nbsp; Grow up kid.&nbsp;

Last edited:

bscottr

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 20, 2001
Originally posted by Jaybird
Besides no honest business wants to be jeapardized by some punk kid toking herb while handling their valuable merchandise.
JB,
Know what makes it worse? He's no kid: His birthday July 10, 1973. He should know better by now :think: .

Last edited:

sh25084rider

Feb 23, 2002
Bye Bye Pothead I don't agree with doing drugs period.

I RIDE THE AMERICAN MADE
CANNONDALE X440
GO RED,WHITE,AN BLUE

phillipd

Jan 14, 2001
I don't like FOX gear but they were right on this one.

You were stupid and they found out. I don't see how you can blame anyone but yourself.

Phillip

mackay

Jan 7, 2002
Next thing is what? Get caught driving DUI and decide to boycot motor vehicles? Sounds like a future environmental extremist, LOL!
I can understand that you are upset at getting fired, how are you going to buy weed now....but YOU are the master of your fate

Old CR goat

Sponsoring Member
Nov 10, 2000
If you're looking for sympathy, check webster's, somewhere between SH--- and SYPH----.

Don't think you're going to find it here.

Vic

***** freak.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 5, 2000
:scream: :| :silly:

Reesknight

~SPONSOR~
Oct 31, 2002
When you work for someone, they are the ones that make the rules for that job. If you can't learn to live by their rules, then they have every right to can your sorry hide
Unless they are unionized, then you can do anything! :silly:
Dry up and get with the program, mod edit .
Now was that necessary, hoosierdaddy? :confused:

Studboy

Thinks he can ride
Dec 2, 2001
This is TRULY funny.&nbsp;&nbsp; :p&nbsp;

Smoke pot, get caught, lose your job, PAY THE PRICE.

............and don't come looking for any sympathy from me or anyone else.

Sorry man,&nbsp; but in the last 30 or so years you would think that you could have figured out how to&nbsp;GET A LIFE.

MXFastGuy

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 11, 2001
I have just one thing to say about this:

L.....................O......................L!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

whyz

~SPONSOR~
Nov 18, 2001
Your not one of those guys that say it's Recreational are ya?
Because if you are,thats a bunch of CRAP!

Here's another "How come He can, But I can't".
"But it was okay then, But not okay now." (syndrome) :whiner:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Bottom