Philip

Dirtweek Junkie
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 15, 2002
I heard from a friend that boysen had a new reed valve for the 02 CR250 that was suppose to be better than the v-force. It replaces stock valve without having to cut or make any modifications. Has anyone heard of this? If so do you know if it is better?
Thanks

steve125

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 19, 2000
I tested a new Rad3 on my 02yz125 this past weekend and thought it was excellent! I think this new 3 level pedal design is the key to it working so well. Unlike some reeds or reed valves that are tuned to one or two parts of the powerband. The Rad3 impressed me by covering the whole range,bottom to top. The top end over rev was so good that I was suprised on how good the roll on bottom and mid snap was. I'll post some dyno charts in a few weeks comparing the new Rad vs a delta2 along with the stock reed cage.

Philip

Dirtweek Junkie
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 15, 2002
Thanks Guys. My friend tested this new unit for Boyesen and said it was great. I like the idea of not having to modify anything. From what I understand once you go with the vforce thier is no going back. I went to the boyesen web site and they show the new valve dyno chart it looks pretty good but any more real world experience is welcome.

Top Bottom