Bradshaw's back!

XRpredator

AssClown SuperPowers
Damn Yankees
Aug 2, 2000
This looks interesting . . . :think
The Budman leaveth, the Beast from the East, er, Idaho comes in swinging. Arenacross is moving up a rung, my friends!:)

roosteater

~SPONSOR~
Dec 27, 1999
Sweet. My only issue now...why in the HELL don't they bring AX to Minneapolis?? I'd love to go to an AX race.

IDkTm

Jul 12, 2000
I hope Bad-shaw has got all of the drive back in him. If he has and gets to training I'd say he a legitimate title contender. Make us Idahoans proud Damon.

XRpredator

AssClown SuperPowers
Damn Yankees
Aug 2, 2000
Yamaha Announces Bradshaw Return

from RacerX online:
This does surprise me that Yamaha is stepping up to help Damon. I thought there'd be some bad blood between the two camps. I may have to check out the Tacoma round now, if for nothing else, at least to check out Mrs. Bradshaw (hottie alert!);)

kfrost

Apr 27, 2001
Bradshaw was back at the beginning of the year. He came back to Charlotte and raced pretty much every weekend at the first of the year. He did the Arena Cross in Raliegh and Charlotte, and didn't even come close to losing a heat. He ran about the first half of the Mega and Ultra series. He raced Mike Brown once or twice. He beat him on the 250's. He also battled Larry Ward at Devil's Ridge back in April. Ward winning 125 and Bradshaw just walked away on the 250's.

You can check the results at www.victory-sports.com. He definitely still had speed specifically on the 250's. However, not sure about the training dedication. Anyway, great to see that the rumors of him running ArenaCross look to be true!!!!

XRpredator

AssClown SuperPowers
Damn Yankees
Aug 2, 2000
RacerX online interviewed Damon again and have some pics.

November 2 in Des Moines. Should be an interesting year in Arenacross!

nephron

Dr. Feel Good
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 15, 2001
Interesting development for 02, eh?

"AX superstar gets ass thoroughly kicked in SX, whilst fully retired former SX king dominates AX...":)

Hmmmm--what's the theme here?:think

By the way, what's this Beast from the East?
Idaho is east of....???Oh yeah, California. :silly:

MARK IT

~SPONSOR~
Sep 5, 1999
Any results fron the AX? and will the AX be on TV this year. The AX sight
is ussless as fare as I can tell.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…