jontay

Oct 22, 2001
does anyone know where to go for rear pads for 1991 KDX250 (aftermarket). I really wore down my old ones and a fellow rider suggested a "semi-metalic" or "semi-abrasive' (or something like that) to clean up the rotor a little bit. Does this sound correct? Thanx for any help. Yo.

Jontay

spanky250

Mod Ban
Dec 10, 2000
I have tried different brands of pads for my bike, and I have found OEM pads to be the best compromise between power and longevity. EBC pads offered the best power, but they wear very quickly. I can go through a set of them in 1 ride.

jontay

Oct 22, 2001
thanx for replies

thanx for the replies so soon. Hey Spanky, you must live on this website when you're not riding. I see your messages on here all the time. Nice to have someone out there with all that info. Here's to safe riding to everyone!

Jontay

spanky250

Mod Ban
Dec 10, 2000
Re: thanx for replies

Originally posted by jontay
Hey Spanky, you must live on this website when you're not riding. I see your messages on here all the time.
Well, for the last 5 weeks I have been sitting at home with a cast on my arm, so there wasn't much to do. I start work again next week, so it will be back to the usual, making time for DRN by giving up sleep ;) .

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom