mxracer535

Sep 11, 2006
About three weeks ago, while at practice for a race, I cased a triple and compressed the front forks so much it snaped my arm. I had surgery to repair it-metal plate, and the doctor is still telling me I can't ride for three more months. I can't stand not ridding, I can't wait another three months. So my question is, has anyone had the same injury, and if so, did it take nearly four months before you could ride.

letsride24-7

Aug 10, 2006
Man that sucks.. Are they taking the plate out? I would take it slow.. I know some people that rode after about 2 months. But you got to be careful. My buddy rode 2 weeks after his ACL replacement.. The movement helped his rehab. But he only rode his honda 200sx three wheeler "so it was nothing to crazy". I rode a bit after my ACL but noticed it was best if i took a month off..

But on the subject of broken bones.. Last friday i went out for a midnight rip on my banshee.. Well fractured my hand in 2 spots and my left arm in one.Cracked 3 ribs and got 4 stitches on my head and 2 in the ear.. I really wish i know what happened. I woke up missing my shoes, phone and quad... Always wear your gear!!!!!!!

Jan 31, 2005
WOW letsride24-7. I always listen to the docter and not push it to hard but a lot of times you and your body knows best. Well I got bucked off in the whoops and broke wrist/radius in three big chunks had six screw, a plate and pin put in. 4weeks in the first cast 4 in the second cast 12 total before unrestricted use same for when I cut my flexior tendon in my small finger 12weeks now that sucks bring on the screws any day.

Top Bottom