shouldabeen

Dec 20, 2008
where to go with concerns about track building have pics and dozer any ideas are being considered mx outdoor style. heres what I got a rythm being first jump at 20' then 25' then a triple at 30'. a 30-40' step up going up hill jumping to the top. a table top a long single, about 15 whoops a double just out of a turn with 20' gap 9 turns on the track. my biggest problem is the rythym should it look like jumps or large rounded mounds using momentum instead of lift?

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Welcome to DRN. :)

I'm not exactly where to send you, but Wardy is the guy that can help you out with track design.

HAYSHAKER170

Nov 17, 2005
I have 5 acres as well and would love to do the same but I am afraid the neighbors will not appreciate it. I have great neighbors and do not want to ruin that. Do you neighbors close by? If you do that may be your biggest problem.

hod928

Mar 28, 2008
Hayshacker. The best thing you can do is go talk to them. Ask them, tell them what you are planing on doing. And if they say no, ask them if they would like to set up times to ride on it. Like say maybe you make a deal with them, you can build the track but only ride on it from 11 in the morning till 6 at night etc..

there is always plan b but i dont recommend it. (this is the plan i used) I asked the people around me they said no but i went and built the track anyways. i ride it from sun rise to sun set. I get the cops called on me all the time know, but they cant do nothing to me since im on my property.

HAYSHAKER170

Nov 17, 2005
hod928 said:
Hayshacker. The best thing you can do is go talk to them. Ask them, tell them what you are planing on doing. And if they say no, ask them if they would like to set up times to ride on it. Like say maybe you make a deal with them, you can build the track but only ride on it from 11 in the morning till 6 at night etc..

there is always plan b but i dont recommend it. (this is the plan i used) I asked the people around me they said no but i went and built the track anyways. i ride it from sun rise to sun set. I get the cops called on me all the time know, but they cant do nothing to me since im on my property.

I have at least 4 neighbors that would be affected, all over the age of 65. So, I know the answer to this question already. Although, my kids have 70cc quads and I will put in a small track with a couple small jumps (bumps) and a berm. If no complaints then I will get out there and test the waters on my CR250. I have great neighbors, so my first priority is to keep it that way. I do not want to deal with the police at all.

Top Bottom