Hergert521

Mar 17, 2008
Just a few pics from yesterday. I forgot to adjust the settings on my camera before I started snapping away so I didn't get as many shots as I would have liked:(

Going over the step up

DSC_0025.jpg

This kid won 4 moto's
DSC_0037.jpg

DSC_0042.jpg

Some of the kids on 65's were just flying!
DSC_0071.jpg

Hergert521

Mar 17, 2008
oldguy said:
Nice shots we almost headed there but i the end Spider wanted to do 1 more day of practice. The trees and sunny day make it almost look like a nice October race day

Thanks Dave. It seemed like a perfect day for racing. Not too warm & not too cold. I had never been to Byron before, but I liked it a lot. :cool:

Now that I'm getting more into photography I criticize my own work...alot! Normally when I take mx pix I change the ISO, Image Quality, and focus area, all of which I forgot to do yesterday.

My 55-200 lens is getting mailed into Nikon this week because the zoom is not working properly when it's on Auto Focus. Luckily I had a 70-300 zoom that I recently bought I had with me yesterday so I used that. It was the first time I used the lens at a mx race so it'll take me a while to figure out what I like best with it. Blah blah blah blah..I could rattle on forever about picture stuff.

Top Bottom