trial_07

Play with gravity
~SPONSOR~
Apr 26, 2004
My step father brought his camera yesterday and took a few shots. Some of them looked good, but others were kinda blurry. He insists on setting the camera on P mode, wouldn't it be better on Sport mode?

This one I cropped and adjusted levels:
20071014_52x2.jpg

I love this shot, but as you can see the picture is blurred. I adjusted levels and tried sharpening it, but I don't like the result very much. I know Photoshop can do miracles, is there anyway I could improve the picture?
20071014_23x2.jpg

Any input is appreciated, thank you!

oldguy

Always Broken
Dec 26, 1999
What camera is he using? If it is a canon SLR yes I would get him to shoot in sports mode or even preferably (as chili finally convinced me ) in AV mode. In AV I usually shoot 400 ISO with a 4 or 4.5 f stop (once again per chilis instruction).
The shots really have potential but the P mode just couldn't cpmpensate for the motion and lighting.
If I could get photoshop to work for me I would be happy to help but it is basically a resize program for me.

trial_07

Play with gravity
~SPONSOR~
Apr 26, 2004
Ok I'll try convincing him shooting in Sports mode once again. He is not very comfortable with technology in general and pretty much hates it when I try to help him with things. Either way, I'm glad he made it to the track and took a few pictures. I'll try the AV mode on my personal cheaper camera, thanks for the suggestions!

trial_07

Play with gravity
~SPONSOR~
Apr 26, 2004
Too bad then... :|

trial_07

Play with gravity
~SPONSOR~
Apr 26, 2004
I think you did a great job. What exactly did you do? :cool:

Backslayer

Go Big or Go Home
~SPONSOR~
May 27, 2007
Played in photoshop for about 10 minutes changed f stops in photoshop and sharpened image and just tried alot of stuff. New to photoshop so I was interested in what It can do, still reading photoshop how to's so maybe one day I can tell you exactly

Top Bottom