Garbo

Oct 14, 2001
i think they should cut down on the engine sizes of road going vehicles. how many dirtbikes running all day use as much gas (or produce as much CO2) as one big v8 guzzler that does less than 10mpg?

Taking our AMERICAN V-8' s is like taking our guns.;) Bruce I understand were your coming from on this one and because we do not have to pay the outragious prices for gas that you guy's do it hasn't happened yet.

One of the reasons that I brought up what I said before about all banning togeter to change the rules not break them is two fold.The reason that we will be targeted befor the big V-8 owners is this. And this is my opinion, but you know what they say about opinions right? ( There like a** holes, everyone has one and they all stink):)

1. The people who have the big 8's have money and the big 8 is a part of the american tradition/ history, for good's sake we invented the damn thing. The Automobile industy is the largest industry in the world. There is more money in Autos and they will fight to keep it that way( I work in the industry)

Damb good idea cuz thats the onoly way were gonna beat the envirmentolist is to change the system. And if that dont work.. well just let me say this "they cant arrest us all!!" lol

2. The Environment, that is what it comes down to.
I've have heard that all of the states will be going to california's emission standards in 2006 or something from magazines and such. That is so dumb. Will this be the end of all motocross bikes??
CARB( California Air Research Board) the people who deal with emmisions is not putting the pressure on us like the environmentalists are. CARB is getting pressure from the lobbiest of the environmentalists, and that is why I said what I did before. They are WATCHING every aspect of how we treat the land. Like what bclapham said
(one other argument they do have though, is the physical damage to the envirment). we have to do our bit, even if it is small thing like not littering and stuff like that
I just want every one to realize that there are always the trouble makers giving us a bad name, but when it comes to the thing we love to do (RIDING) we all need to do our part in preserving the land so that it is available for the next generation. I know that when I have kids, and I can't take my son/ daughter riding and I have to explaine to them why I will be PISSED!!!!!

Top Bottom