BunduBasher

Boodoo-Bash-eRRR
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 9, 2000
If anyone at dirtweek reads this please pass on this information to Jim or Wendy.

My Pampera will be ariving at DW03 today Wednesday, also I will be bringing a tent and will be camping, so please save me a spot near the RV or your campsite - will be ariving Friday.

Also, my brother from Wichita will be ariving early friday evening, and I have told him to look you guys up.

Jim, if you have a cell phone, please let me know the number.

Timr

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 26, 1999
Alan,

I'm leaving sometime tonight and will arrive sometime tomorrow.  I'll find Jim and pass on this message if nobody else tells them before I get there.

Come find me, I haven't seen you since the first Casey, IL ride when you had that DR with the stock DP tires.  :)

In fact, I actually stopped to shake your hand during the HS, when I was walking to the ambulance.  Pain doesn't stop one from meeting new people.

See ya there.

BunduBasher

Boodoo-Bash-eRRR
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 9, 2000
That I remember Tim, will look you up when I get there. Have a safe trip.

Thanks Tim.

Bundu

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Hey BB, did you show up and not come by Camp Tejas? :think:

I know you said you wouldn't be seen with any stinkin' Texans, so I made everyone take a spodewash EVERY night! ;)

BunduBasher

Boodoo-Bash-eRRR
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 9, 2000
Hey, I made it to Camp Tejas twice - just saw Danman kicking back - the rest of you must have been riding :p

Top Bottom