Fred T

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 23, 2001
The Michigan Trailriders in route to Dirtweek are looking for a camping spot some where near I-70 anywhere between Indy and St Louis where we can just stop and park our RV's for a night. We're not interested in anything special just want to be where our bikes on trailers will be safer than a Hotel parking lot and we can camp in our rigs for a nights rest before we press onward to Cooperland. I figure it's somewhere around 12 hours to St Louis so that's about as far as we can go the first day probably depending when we leave. If anyone has any suggestions that are along that route a name and even better a phone number for a campgrounds would be greatly appreciated. Showers would be real nice if possible. Please either PM me or post in this thread.
Thanks!

Fred T

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 23, 2001
Originally posted by gnarlykaw
You mean to tell me, you got an RV, and you don't have a Woodall's at your fingertips???

Duh! Whats that?

SPD

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 20, 2001
Fred try www.rvnetlinx.com. then click on campgrounds and it will bring up private campgrounds. Or go to koa's web and they have places all over. Woodal's is a book that list ALL the campgrounds.

sfc crash

Human Blowtorch
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 26, 2001
right outside of litchfield ill, about 50 miles north of st louis on i-55 (take 72 to splfd ill,then 55 south) is a rest stop where you can camp and a camp ground there too, mile marker about 62. i wouldn't stop anywhere on 270,170,70, around st louis, especially around east st louis.

Top Bottom