ltzrider116

Oct 14, 2004
ok, i have a 2001 suzuki rm125. im from wi, so there is no title. i am going throuhg with this like alot of people. this guy from il, i am trading him, but inorder to re sell a bike down there you need a title or a registration. well i have neither. but he said if i get teh Engine vin and Frame vin, he might beable to get a title. can he?? but i found the vin on my frame and i cant seem to find the one on the motor. is there one on the motor? if so where?
thanks
dustin
i need help asap though.

dirt bike dave

Sponsoring Member
May 3, 2000
Not sure about your RM, but on many bikes there will be a number stamp near the shift shaft, low down on the left side crankcase. Look for a flat surface about 1/2" tall x 2" wide - it might be covered with grime preventing you from seeing the #.

FWIW, the frame # alone might be enough to register the bike.

ltzrider116

Oct 14, 2004
well, i looked just now, and there is no numbers, it is clean so i can see clear as day, but there is no number under there. So i dont know ill have to see if anyone else with a rm125 has a number on their motor? thanks though

sick 96 250

Damn Yankees
Jul 16, 2004
check on the right side near the kick starter, thats where it is on my 96 rm250

MXP1MP

Nov 14, 2000
My '04 KX 125 has no vin on the engine cases no more cause when I had to replace the center cases the replacement cases came with no vin stamped it was by the kick starter. It's the frame vin that is what it's registered under.

ltzrider116

Oct 14, 2004
ok, well i found it then ran in here and typed and went back out and wrote it down, its only 10 characters/letters. would this be it?

Top Bottom