Cedar Creek ride Sunday 10-24-04

YZMAN400

Dec 2, 2003
Yea I know everyone is at Dirtfest.
Yea I know its sucky Cedar Creek.
BUT, it is riding.
And in a pinch it will do. Not to mention that the rain should make for premo trail conditions :cool:

So I think I am gonna be over there tomorrow morning about 8:30am to do some riding. Anyone interested in joining me is more than welcome.

slow_joe

Mi. Trail Riders
Oct 9, 2004
I will probably meet you out there. The TT site has been down all day so I can't get a hold of anybody to go to Red Bud. I think it will be a mud pit anyway. Plus, I got my Moose jacket Friday and need to try it out even though it don't think there will be any snow out there tomorrow. Cedar Creek is not sucky, 3 foot deep sand whoops is right up my alley.

Godzuki

Sep 22, 2004
hehehe ill think about it. but im on the doubtfull side right now so dont particularly plan on me i just got home from work all day from 6 this morning so im err a sligthy tired. im going to bed nowwell see in the morning.

YZMAN400

Dec 2, 2003
Joe...Dude. Dont you ever sleep. Its 6:30am man. I see ya there online. ;)

slow_joe

Mi. Trail Riders
Oct 9, 2004
Since I'm not going to Red Bud, I have an extra $50 to spend on the bike. Just looking for a tire to run in the snow. Looking at the IRC M5B

slow_joe

Mi. Trail Riders
Oct 9, 2004
Alright, I'm done surfing. I'll go load my stuff. I think I'll take the small trailer this weekend. :rotfl: I think I will really be able to throw mud/snow with that IRC.

YZMAN400

Dec 2, 2003
Allright what is the deal with the black Rooster in the staging area. Is it the new trail mascot?

But I am proud to say that I was there before he started crowing. Hah!

TCTrailrider

Jan 19, 2004
YZman, Slow Joe, Godzuki. Did you guys steal those names from another motorcycle web site? They sound familiar.

slow_joe

Mi. Trail Riders
Oct 9, 2004
TCTrailrider? Is this the guy who made his son ride Wolverine in the rain/snow with no clutch and no front fender?

MWEISSEN

Whaasssup?
Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 6, 1999
How was the ride? Usually this time of year Cedar gets a de-whooping, is it done yet?

Godzuki

Sep 22, 2004
i would never steal a name like this one it was the only one left they had so i took it hehe

slow_joe

Mi. Trail Riders
Oct 9, 2004
They are a little better than they were in the spring, but still pretty deep. I lost my rhythm in one section, and just about went over the bars, then just about fell off the back. As I was holding on for dear life, the throttle went to full and I took a trip through the trees before I locked the brakes and stalled out. The problem had to be that CRF250X that was holding me up. OK, I switched bikes and the 250 just doesn't get up on top the whoops like the 450.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…