Moose

~SPONSOR~
Sep 16, 2006
Due to the theft of my cell phone :bang: , I'm searching for a new one, and have gotten it narrowed down.

It's between the (1st choice)SamsungA900, (2)SamsungA640 and (3)SamsungA580.

Has anyone had any experience with these phones?

The reason I'm asking is because I don't trust reviews. I've looked at CNet's review but other than that I don't trust 'em. My old phone (LG325) was good for the first month, then the buttons started to wear out. I just want to avoid that happening again. I rather ask people that have looked at them for more than half an hour and put them through regular use.

Moose

~SPONSOR~
Sep 16, 2006
I want to remain in the 21st century. ;) Just kidding.

The 3 phones I listed are the one's I picked out of the selection they have from the Wireless Company I'm purchasing from. (Not a very big selection)

FruDaddy

Aug 21, 2005
I don't have knowledge of the particular models listed, but I have been carrying a Samsung phone for a couple of years now, with no complaints. It has even been dropped a few of times.

TwinSpar

AssClown WannaBe
N. Texas SP
Aug 18, 1999
Read "Cell" by Steven King.... and you won't want one! :yikes: ;)

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
My wife and I voth have the A900 and bought our son the A640. All of them are very good quality and offer the same call quality and coverage. The 900 is a little flatter but the 640 is narrower. The only real difference I have seen is the 900 has a MP3 player built in. Having now owned and used both I'd say I'd be happy with either one of them.

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
I was surprised Samsung made the A900 ... can you say complete Razr knock-off? (yeah, yeah, tell me "the A900 is better tho"). They make good phones; I'm not sayin', I'm just sayin'.

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
Yup it is A LOT better Razr than the Razr is. I had the Motorola version and it was good but the A900 is vastly better in terms of functionality, button feel, screen legibility, camera quality, and sound.

Top Bottom