KawiRider

Sep 23, 2000
I was wondering if anyone knows of any good deals on a front and rear tire for a 125cc. I have looked everywhere, prices at around $65, is there anywhere cheaper? What about the front tire, they are also around $50. Anyone know of a cheaper place to buy from? If their is a link, I would really appreciate it if you could give it to me.
-THanks

fatty_k

~SPONSOR~
Jul 3, 2001
My dad uses Cheng Chin tires with no complaints on his XR. I guess it matters what kind of terrain you ride. They run about $40 Canadain, which is probably about $25 US.

Feb 25, 2001
You get what you pay for . I have used in the past years some of those kenda tires...yeah they seem great for the price. But you almost cry after the first ride because when you park the bike you can see allready heavy wearing on the tire. Since then I have picked up MAXXIS tires as a sponsor and have been using all of there tires. They are great you can even get them for around 45-89 per tire depending on where you look. I still go through a set of tires every month but these are still top of the line tires they give superior traction.

yardpro

Gone Bye-Bye
Oct 15, 2001
MAXXIS, great?
I, and two of my friends all bought the sur cross rear, and all of us had the side knobs rip off. We ride in soft terrain, so thst wasan.t the problem. I guess if you can replace them monthly they're good ( they did give great traction at first). But they don't have a very long life. so in the long run they're a more expensive option.

RedBull

Viva La Revolucion!
Nov 14, 2001
Maxxis is made by chin-shing but they are still my fav. tires I run maxxis on everything, my dirtbike and bmx

jimt_yz400

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 25, 2000
try www.rockymountainmc.com Great prices and quick turnaround and if you like them , they carry the MAXXIS line. I've tried the new Cross IT and it's ok, but not as good as a Bridgestone M78/Dunlop 756/755. But it is only $43.
It does work in the loose terrain fairly well but on the harder dirt it wants to
slide. It also have a very stiff sidewall so it makes me believe that this is more
of a softer terrain oriented tire. It is holding up well though. I ride in everything from rocks to mud so it's not that bad of a tire.

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom