Check out my NEW 2001 Yamaha of Troy Graphics!?!?!

MRKRacing125

Oct 24, 2000
vwp

The hardest part of the whole kit has to be the rear fender! I dont know why, but it took about 30 minutes to get right! Havent put on the seat yet because I will be riding tomorow and cant risk screwing up!:eek:

Last edited:

Hucker

~SPONSOR~
Sep 15, 2000
Nice graphics. I love the dragon head on those shrouds. Thank god my buddy owns a vinyl shop I'll get some custom made for a RM :p

Pit_Monkey

May 19, 2001
those are some sic graphics. ive always liked those and the splitfire procircuit kawi graphics. so your mom doesnt care that you park your bike in the kitchen. my mom would kick my butt btw why is your pipe glossy?

smb_racing

Master of None
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 31, 2000
hey what an idea, you could cook and rebuild your top end at the same time :)
but for those tough jobs (splitting the cases) you'd have to move into the throne room :scream:

nikki

Moto Junkie
Apr 21, 2000
Here ya go Matt :D

Attachments

• yot.jpg
    yot.jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 1,217

marcv125

Oct 29, 2001
that seems strange to me because they do come with one. I am now thinking about those graphics and it says that it does come with one? hmmm

nikki

Moto Junkie
Apr 21, 2000
From the N-Style site ( www.n-style.com ):

"N-STYLE TEAM KITS ARE EXACT REPLICAS OF OUR KITS BEING USED BY THE TOP TEAMS ON THE NATIONAL, SUPERCROSS, AND ARENACROSS CIRCUITS. THE KITS INCLUDE ALL APPLICABLE TANK AND SHROUD PIECES, FRONT AND REAR FENDER DECALS, SWINGARM DECALS, AIR BOX DECALS, UPPER/LOWER FORK DECALS AND THE SEAT COVER."

But it's just a small from fender tip graphic - no fender arc graphics like where Matt's "SoCal" graphics are.

Attachments

• bike.jpg
    bike.jpg
    21 KB · Views: 1,084

marcv125

Oct 29, 2001
i wasnt exepecting it to be a wrap around type of sticker but matt doesnt even have the tip fender decal on his? Did n-style rip him off of 1 sticker?

marcv125

Oct 29, 2001
I just purchased the 2001 YOT graphics from N-Style. I got an email saying that they no longer make the 2001 model but if i want i can get the 2002 YOT graphics. Well i said yes, but what are the differences b/t the 2001 and 2002 YOT graphics?

MRKRacing125

Oct 24, 2000
There, arnt that many differences. The only thing, is that they picked up Boost phones, and instead of having the TROY logo onto, they have a stupid looking BOOST, logo there instead. I would have gotten the 2002, but they look stupid!

marcv125

Oct 29, 2001
alright that is good enough for me ..i just want the dragon thats about it...thats cool, do they have yamaha parts that you can buy there?

TooTall

Nov 6, 2000
Troy graphics always seem to look nice.

I noticed your stylin' stand. I'm really surprised to see one like this because it's the first time I've seen anyone else using one. I thought the guys I ride with & I were the only ones cheap enough to use these.

We got ours at Wal-mart for under $10. Did you? I guess we would rather put our money in our bikes, right?

TT

MX145

Dec 29, 2001
marcv125
Did you recieve your 02 troy graphics yet? If you have, you probably noticed that the tank/shrouds/rear fender are way different than yours. Hopefully they didn't sell you the wrong ones. I'm pretty sure the 00 will accept the 01 graphics though. If you can't get them direct, you can try MX South or some other place and they may be able to get the right ones for you. Good luck on your adventures. :confused:

Top Bottom