pat567

Oct 26, 2002
hello,haven't heard from most everyone so I thought I would put up a post to see how you all are.

went to madriver for the first time last weekend and rode a 75 mile loop and I am really sore.Rode with Jeremy,Steve,Bowen and Sean.Those guys are really fast.I havent rode that hard in a long time.

planning on riding this satirday with Jeff so if anyone wants to join us let us know.

Hondaxrguy

May 17, 2001
That was a great ride. The longest I've ever done for sure. Monday and Tuesday I was VERY sore, but I'm getting better, and should be 100% for next weekend. I've been thinking of heading back up there, but with the recent winds (50mph in Entiat) there are probably a lot of downed trees.

Jeremy

MACE

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 13, 1999
You guys probably hit the best weekend at MR with the fall colors and all. Three years ago I went right about this time of year and had such a woody that I went back the next weekend. We got snow and being stupid flatlanders pushed on way too far and way too dark. That ride has come to be known as the "Dahner Party". Gosh, I love MR. Never made it this year.

But check for snow if you plan to go. Snow level is supposed to be like 2000ft this week.

fishhead

die you sycophant !
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 22, 2000
Good to hear from you Pat! Work is keeping me pretty busy so I haven't had much time for riding. If the snow holds off another week I want to hit Taneum for the annual Frozen Finger Finale ride.

Top Bottom