Prism

Jan 26, 2007
Ok, this is Michelle, Prism's Girlfriend. I am just starting to learn how to ride this year. (YEAY ME!! ) and I need to purchase a chest protector that will fit me well and provide the protection that it is intended for.

I checked out the following styles:

- 2007 Answer Electra Deflector (which is pink...uhm...not my first choice..)

- 2007 Fox R3
- 2007 Thor Quadrant
- Acerbis Lady Fusion II

I am 5'8" and 170 lbs. I need something that is going to protect the "girls"....have some suggestions??

I appreciate it!

Michelle

nikki

Moto Junkie
Apr 21, 2000
I personally wear the men's Answer Apex, adult sized. I find it to be protective in all the right places. If you have a chance, maybe try on a few men's protectors as well. I'm 5'5" 140 lbs.

pyrofreak

Apr 9, 2003
I'm a bit bigger than you, and can tell you that if you're any bigger than a C your going to have problems with the men's CP. My boobs stick out the sides of my Ocelot CP, and I have worn a buddy's Fox R3 CP, and had the smae problem. I would search for a womens one to try on, or try a Fox airframe, or maybe a Thor Force. From the many times this topic was covered, many women favored the Airframe and the women's Acerbis. Do a search to get a little more info, but I can tell you right now, the R3 doesn't cover all. Lol. Good luck. I think I'm going to try an XL CP or an Acerbis women's one next when I get enough $$.

tonibaloney

I'm here
Sep 19, 2006
i've got the thor force one from like three years ago. i never really ut any thought into size/fit. i just bought it. it works fine. i'm 5'4" around 132 or so.

Top Bottom