WoodsChick (Tami)
RockyRoads (Kathy)
Kimmylion (Kim)
Mudmaiden (Lisa)
Jennifer
Kenpogirl - May need loaner bike!
GETMETOCA (Natalie)
KDXChick200 (Petra) - you should come too
Pegasus (Ellen) - Oregon Woods Woman Extraordinaire!
hammera (Tamara aka "BIgMeanTam")

Meeting Time: 8:30 am at Radio Ridge - Far End of Lot

:yeehaw:

So who wants to ride?
Saturday, January 22nd at Hollister Hills OHV.

I think I've got WoodsChick committed. Karna's ready to roll. Rocky Roads? How about you?

Where's:
Jennifer?
Firelilly?
Mudmaiden?
Ironworker's wife?
Kimmylion?
KDXchic?
Who else wants to join?

We'll figure out a time and place to meet up soon. Let's ride! :ride:

Last edited:

MXGirl230

Stupid tires and trees
~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Dec 19, 2002
Once again, I live on the wrong side of the country :(

RockyRoads

Sponsoring Member
Aug 28, 2003
I will be there! It will be so much fun!

And . . . I'll be on my NEW BIKE. Yes, I finally made a decision. I bought a 2005 KTM 400EXC. The dealer is setting it up for me (rejetting, changing the gearing, and adding some extra bling bling), and I'm supposed to pick it up this week! I'll be riding at Hollister this Friday with Petra (KDX200chic). I'll be sure to post a ride report (in another thread).

Woo hoo! :yeehaw:

Kathy

GETMETOCA

Can't Wait For Tuesdays
Mar 17, 2002
RockyRoads said:

And . . . I'll be on my NEW BIKE. Yes, I finally made a decision. I bought a 2005 KTM 400EXC.

CONGRATULATIONS!! I just KNEW you were gonna dig the 400EXC!!!! You're going to find that you will become a better rider on this bike as well, the bike will not let you down!! :aj:

Wooooohooooooo! :cool:

mudmaiden

Jun 15, 2001
I will be coming, unless i get manditoried that day! I work the day before,so i will bring the bike w/me. I got me a new enduro jacket, so i can ride in style! lisa.

Kimmylion

Dec 14, 2004
OMG!! If I can find a home for all my kids....you all aren't going to leave me in the dust are you? All I have is my little ole 230. I would love to go though. I'm sure I could learn a thing or two from you. I'll start trying to farm all the kids out. LOL

Kim

mudmaiden

Jun 15, 2001
Kimmylion, I am sure theres all kinds of riders in this group. If you can get help for your kids, you should go! I think its going to be great ride and i am sure alot of supportive riders will be there. I havent riden w/any one from this site, but everyone sounds really cool. lisa

2pegasus

Dec 7, 2004
Hey Natalie...Pegasus here...How and the heck are ya !!!

Been a long time since posting .... been lurking here and the Reno ride...sure am missing everyone..Are you guys camping?

Ellen

FireLily

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 22, 2002
I have to see if my schedule works out.
I have our club banquet in the evening, so I can't be too tired from driving and riding in Hollister.
It would be very nice to see everybody again, though!
Mini

jennifer

Apr 3, 2002
Hey Natalie!

I would love to join! Count me in! Is this an ALL ladies ride or can hubbies join. Of course, Pierre wants to come. Karna, is Justin coming?

I look forward to seeing all everyone. Karna, have you been back on your two wheels yet?

Jen

RockyRoads

Sponsoring Member
Aug 28, 2003
Men--gotta' love them (they're good for so many things!). But can we have a "true" chicks' ride? There is something very powerful and beautiful about having only women riding together.

GETMETOCA

Can't Wait For Tuesdays
Mar 17, 2002
2pegasus said:
Hey Natalie...Pegasus here...How and the heck are ya !!!

Been a long time since posting .... been lurking here and the Reno ride...sure am missing everyone..Are you guys camping?

Ellen

Ellen!!! :yeehaw: Wow, this post actually got you out of "lurk" mode!!!! Too bad its so far for you to drive, but you are welcome to stay at my house if you ever wanna come down this way and ride. The Wild Piglet is in March, there will be plenty of your friends there to visit - something to think about!

The Hollister ride is just going to be a day trip for the most part. See what you started with the Ladies' OffRoad School? Now we have to have Chick Rides!!! Are you and Marshall coming to Reno?

Firelilly - You're a powerhouse of energy - I say come to Hollister AND attend your meeting later that night! I hope you can make it! :cool:

GETMETOCA

Can't Wait For Tuesdays
Mar 17, 2002
jennifer said:
Is this an ALL ladies ride or can hubbies join.

I think Eric is coming along with Tami and was just gonna do his own ride while the Ladies were off on theirs.

GETMETOCA

Can't Wait For Tuesdays
Mar 17, 2002
Hey LocoCD, what about Jane and Ashley? Would they like to join in?

The Ant

Jan 3, 2002
Congrats Kathy! Will be fun to hear your first ride reports on your new bike.

Will be thinking of you all on this ride - rats, wish we were closer. Will be a good warmup for you all for Moonrocks tho - get more gals fired up to come to that!

-SusanP
CRF250x

kdx200chick

Mar 27, 2004
RockyRoads said:

And . . . I'll be on my NEW BIKE. Yes, I finally made a decision. I bought a 2005 KTM 400EXC. The dealer is setting it up for me (rejetting, changing the gearing, and adding some extra bling bling), and I'm supposed to pick it up this week! I'll be riding at Hollister this Friday with Petra (KDX200chic). I'll be sure to post a ride report (in another thread).

Woo hoo! :yeehaw:

Kathy

Kathy,

I looked at the KTM dealer while in SAN DIEGO (Mark needed a new set of handlebars and the KTM shares it's space with the Yamaha shop) and specifically looked at the 400. VERY NICE!!!! CONGRATS! Now Mark wants to sell his WR450 and get the 525.....$$$$$$ :ohmy:

Petra

kdx200chick

Mar 27, 2004
well....Unless it is an early morning ride I won't be able to go. My daugher has birthday party to go to and since my hubby is already commited to something else...I'm out...

sorry ladies!

After this ride is done, lets plan another really soon so that I CAN go!!!!

Petra

Amber Farris

Mar 14, 2003
Hey Ladies, Well I would be interested in an "all chick" ride. I am not on DRN a whole lot, so you may not recognize me, but I am on TT quite a bit and KTM talk as mxchic. Anyways I just got rid of my KX100 and stepped up to a KTM 200 MXC and I am ready to ride. I am usually the only girl in the group and I have had difficulty finding women to ride with, but I love to ride so it doesn't really matter. I think it would be cool to be a part of an all girls ride. :cool:

WoodsChick

Apr 16, 2002
I'm in.

Jennifer-- Eric will be coming if Pierre would like to ride with him. There may be a few...uh...extenuating circumstances that might keep Eric from riding (or at least from riding very far or very fast) but he's hoping to be good to go. Can't wait to see you again!

FireLilly-- Just be there, ok? I'd love to see you and ride with you again! Although, I'm afraid of all you gals on your big new bikes...

Ellen-- I miss you! I hear congratulations are in order now that you're "Damn-pera-free." Yaaay!!

Karna-- I miss you, too! Can't believe we're actually going to get to ride together again. How long has
it been since I've seen you gals?

SusanP-- Will I see you in March again up at Goldendale? I'm really looking forward to giving it my best shot in the IronMan class. Please remind me afterwards that I thought it was a good idea at the time, ok??

Kimmylion-- Don't even worry about being left in the dust. It's a whole different ballgame when it's just the gals. And, just so you know, I'll probably be on the smallest bike there since I'll most likely be on my CR125!

Looking forward to seeing you all again, and meeting the ones I don't know.

WoodsChick

jennifer

Apr 3, 2002
Hi everyone,
All girls, it is... Pierre will be at Hollister and will try to get some guys together... Tami, if Eric is riding ... great... (hope that he is ok), and maybe Justin will come along also! This should be a lot of fun!

Natalie, what time do you want to start?

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom