SNDMN2

Jul 18, 2003
Adding two more. Is trail long enough? Will we all be able to fit on at one time or will we have to take turns?

Four all together.

Looks like a late start for us so we will be sleeping in the parking lot for the night.

I"ll have the coffee pot brewing when you guys get there.

KTM Mike

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Apr 9, 2001
SNDMN2 said:
I"ll have the coffee pot brewing when you guys get there.

I take my coffee with cream and sugar! Us Nor Easters will need some caffine by the time we arrive. We have a loooong early AM road trip. One guy coming out of the Harrisville/Lincoln area will be leaving his house 3:30 AM ish to meet up with me to head to Gaylord to pick up CR250, leaving Gaylord by 5:30. Boy - this is sounding almost like a Young Ted sorta trip now!

3KDXXR2

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Jan 3, 2002
Looks like it will be just Doug and I ,we will be leaving at 3:00am Chicago time. :ride:

crazytrails

Mi. Trail Riders
Dec 25, 2005
good to hear guys.. can't wait to see the new bike curtis :nod: can't wait to see the camp chaos captain again either.. this should be a great ride... Just wondering if you all are driving home sat. night?? or if you are finding a place to stay and driving home sunday?

3KDXXR2

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Jan 3, 2002
Doug and I are staying at the Ramada inn in Whitehall and riding again on sunday, before heading out sunday afternoon.
Curtis AKA ORTR

Top Bottom